Which Dark Elf clan would be affiliated with the master fire staff from Dragon Star Arena?

Abstraqt
Abstraqt
✭✭✭
Very niche and specific question, I am making a life size replica of the masters Fire staff as it's been my favorite weapon for many years now. However I plan on displaying it on top of a banner embroidered with a symbol or design relating to the staff.

My question is specifically about that design, does the Masters staff belong to a certain dark elf house (the style is ancient dark elf I believe)

Or is there another symbol with relates to this staff?

I would really appreciate some guidance from those more lore aware than myself.
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I believe the Master is referring to Hiath the Battlemaster, who is a culturally-unspecified dark elf I think. I couldn't find any clan for him, but a Boethiah banner might make sense since it's her arena and he's her champion.

He could have been a follower of the Good Daedra (pre-/non-Tribunal) or an ashlander, based on the ancient dunmer style. Or just a nonspecific dunmer type from modern times.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
    Options
  • Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭
    I believe the Master is referring to Hiath the Battlemaster, who is a culturally-unspecified dark elf I think. I couldn't find any clan for him, but a Boethiah banner might make sense since it's her arena and he's her champion.

He could have been a follower of the Good Daedra (pre-/non-Tribunal) or an ashlander, based on the ancient dunmer style. Or just a nonspecific dunmer type from modern times.

Thank you, that's very insightful
    Options