The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does Crafting Trait research continue offline like Hirelings does?

SpAEkus
SpAEkus
✭✭✭✭
I searched but no luck. Does Trait research on each character (Active and Alts) continue offline like hirelings does? Or only while logged in and is it only on active character?
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    Of course it continue after log out
    Its bad enough that you need to resarch your last trait per item for 32 days, if it required for you to be logged in, it would take just forever
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to be sure. I installed the ResearchTimer mod and it only shows the current character so I thought it might only be active character online.

Thanks
  • Sevrends
    Sevrends
    ✭✭
    if you skill research time you get 20% off you should consider skilling it when you dont want to wait as long as 32 days :)