Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Hostile Situation Disguise fix

venrick
venrick
Soul Shriven
I know a lot of people are having trouble with looting the disguise out of the merchants chest for "A Hostile Situation". You most likely are receiving the message "you already have this item" or "You can only have one of this unique item in your inventory". The good thing is you do indeed have it, but it got sent to your bank I have confirmed this with two other players. Now you cant get to the bank in that area due to the quest so you'll have to run to Khenarthi's Roost or another bank to get it. hope this helps
  • Knaito
    Knaito
    Indeed, it was in my bank as well! D:

Thank you, venrick!
    Edited by Knaito on April 6, 2014 11:40PM