The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Loading time trying to login

ljevans426b14_ESO
This loading time for me is rediculous. I'm connected straight to ethernet with a 3mb per/sec rate and when I put my login information in and login the loading wheel just spins while I've waited for 7 hours today to login in multiple intervals of 1 hour per wait and rage quits to see if it log in correctly. This is just really frustrating. Zenimax rep if you see this I'd like a little of an explanation. I know the game is still new and its startup is going somewhat smooth but riddle me this.

-Why is there no information passed out to players of when you're about to do maintenance so we aren't humping our computer for an hour
-When you login why isn't there a que timer showing you either what position you're in or how long its expected for you to login instead of having to freestyle on restarting the client or just waiting
This has nothing to do with the specs of my computer or connection. The guy down the hall is connected on the same connection but he waited for 30 minutes to get in.