Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Where can finds daedra in vvardenfell.

Atlan_daGonozal
Atlan_daGonozal
✭✭✭
Trying to do the netch for an hour now. Incursions don't respawn, fish don't bite and daedra are no where to be found. If you want me to kill daedra let me to in in cold harbour where there are actually daedra to kill.
  • Tsukiino
    Tsukiino
    ✭✭✭✭
    8n14bdnuifgi.png
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Up in the northwest corner-- edit: west of a Dwarven ruin, on the westernmost point of Vvardenfell-- is a Daedric shrine that has Clannfear and Air Atronachs that respawn pretty quickly. Atronachs do not count for that task, but the Clannfear do.

A bit east of that shrine, just east of the Ald Velothi house, is another Daedric shrine-- Ashalmawia-- that contains Daedra of various types edit: inside the delve. It's the quest location for one of the daily jobs handed out by the Hall of Justice. Edit: This is the location that @Tsukiino is pointing out.

There are a number of other Daedric shrines scattered all over Vvardenfell, and they all have at least a few Daedra, although some of them seem to be populated mostly by atronachs. Edit: Most of these Daedric shrines show up as the eye icon (for Scenic Locations) on the map.
    Edited by SeaGtGruff on June 8, 2024 8:02PM
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Atlan_daGonozal
    Atlan_daGonozal
    ✭✭✭
    Tsukiino wrote: »
    [/img]

Thank you. Funny, I was right there when I typed the question and there no daedra to be seen. I now found some here.

sjbt9vdb6np8.png

I guess the problem is that everybody is farming daedra right now.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [/img]

Thank you. Funny, I was right there when I typed the question and there no daedra to be seen. I now found some here.

sjbt9vdb6np8.png

I guess the problem is that everybody is farming daedra right now.

More likely is that you didn't go inside the shrine. It's a delve, and the entry doorway isn't immediately obvious since you must go up a short flight of stairs and then turn right, but inside the delve are a number of Daedra of various types-- Clannfear, Banekin, Scamps, a Hunger, Daedroths, Ogrims, etc.
  • Arizona_Steve
    Arizona_Steve
    ✭✭✭✭
    The public dungeon up North has a bunch too.
    Wannabe Thalmor - Altmer MagSorc
  • Grec1a
    Grec1a
    ✭✭✭
    I just went back to the place where we got the first key fragment: plenty of clannfear there and a daedroth. I also got the fish there :)
    It's a tradition, or an old charter, or something...
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    8n14bdnuifgi.png

You rock. Also, after you kill the human trash near the skyshard in the same delve, a bunch of Daedra spawn.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • themotherconfessor25
    8n14bdnuifgi.png

thank you for this!!!
    IGN: GlitterGirl25
    Twitter

• TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the easiest places is a bit east of Sadrith Mora. There's just enough daedra there AND three Hungers to spice things up a little! IIRC its called Anudnabla.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When these come up I usually do one of Numani-Rasi’s daily quests. They all send you to Daedric Ruins, and you can take Mirri with you for extra rapport, and get a possible motif page, all at the same time.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    One of the easiest places is a bit east of Sadrith Mora. There's just enough daedra there AND three Hungers to spice things up a little! IIRC its called Anudnabla.

I don’t understand why these Daedric ruins are not indicated on the map.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well.... they are. They're visible. Dark areas mostly, not like towns, but visibly "something". I know where most of them are by now. I'm not sure why they aren't "specifically" labeled.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

• SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Most of Vvardenfell's Daedric ruins are indicated on the map as "striking locales" for the zone's Pathfinder achievement.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »

Most of Vvardenfell's Daedric ruins are indicated on the map as "striking locales" for the zone's Pathfinder achievement.

Not really "most of them". There are a lot more of them that are not marked at all - they are all part of an achievement in Vvardenfell.

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Well.... they are. They're visible. Dark areas mostly, not like towns, but visibly "something". I know where most of them are by now. I'm not sure why they aren't "specifically" labeled.

Yes, they are visible but they are not marked on the map like the cities. They do have names. If you go to the site you see the name flash up in the upper right corner of the screen. I can’t think of anything else on any other game map that is not shown like they are.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, they are visible but they are not marked on the map like the cities. They do have names. If you go to the site you see the name flash up in the upper right corner of the screen. I can’t think of anything else on any other game map that is not shown like they are.

It's cause they gave alot of special love to their first chapter and their baby vvardenfell. Bethesda has always had the dark elves in their favor and they just get. More.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just log into NO CP Imperial City and go the Arboretum there. You can grab the daily quest there at the same time and have both the endeavor and the daily done within minutes. Easy Peasy as there is RARELY and I mean VERY RARELY anyone there that will mess with you.
    Edited by Veinblood1965 on July 22, 2024 2:05PM
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's cause they gave alot of special love to their first chapter and their baby vvardenfell. Bethesda has always had the dark elves in their favor and they just get. More.

?
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I always thought it's because you're supposed to find them through Mistress Dratha's quest where you have to search for the Stones of Cold Fire that are placed at different Daedric ruins.

Also, there are many places that are present on the map but have no marker. Such as many ancestral graves that do not count for the Library quest. In fact, all ancestral tombs that exist in TES3 also exist in ESO. Many have no relevance in ESO at all, but they are there, and I think it's awesome that ZOS cared to create them just for lore congruency.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire