Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Drops from pledges

madman65
madman65
✭✭✭✭
Are there any drops for the scholarium when we do Undaunted pledges? I have been running vet dungeons for the past 2 days and nothing.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You get one from the undaunted delve quest at least, I haven't tried pledges for it. You do also get one from the random dungeon mail.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    Options
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »
    You get one from the undaunted delve quest at least, I haven't tried pledges for it. You do also get one from the random dungeon mail.

I ran the daily and got some also the fighters and mages guild daily drops them but I thought I read that we can get some from the norm/vet dungeons. Maybe it`s the ink.
    Options
  • Circuitous
    Circuitous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one from an RND, is that what you were thinking of?
    Thank Stendarr it’s Fredas.
    Elanirne: Altmer Templar Healer, DC
    Auria Dolabella: Imperial Nightblade Tank, DC
    Options
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Circuitous wrote: »
    I got one from an RND, is that what you were thinking of?

I haven`t tried a RND, thanks I think I will.
    Options