Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Silorn Boss glitch

erebus_79_ESO
erebus_79_ESO
✭✭✭
l3yq9d9nkkjo.png
  • erebus_79_ESO
    erebus_79_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Also, Shaman Rezzutum and Bone-Breaker won't spawn
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was actually having issues with a different boss in this public dungeon, the displaying on your map to the top right of that boss never spawned for me, i waited darn close to 15 minutes and never saw it come up so i just moved on to work on other things
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • erebus_79_ESO
    erebus_79_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    i was actually having issues with a different boss in this public dungeon, the displaying on your map to the top right of that boss never spawned for me, i waited darn close to 15 minutes and never saw it come up so i just moved on to work on other things

Yep, that's Shaman Rezzutum and Bone-Breaker
    Options
  • joergino
    joergino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same problem. Logging out and back in solved the problem for me. When I finished loading ino the game, the boss(es) were there. But before I eventually tried tthat, I had waited for about an hour and a half, so clearly my particular instance of that public dungeon had been bugged.
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    joergino wrote: »
    I had the same problem. Logging out and back in solved the problem for me. When I finished loading ino the game, the boss(es) were there. But before I eventually tried tthat, I had waited for about an hour and a half, so clearly my particular instance of that public dungeon had been bugged.

might have to try that since thats the only boss i need to finish that dungeon achievement lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Both of those were not working correctly when I ran through there yesterday.
    Options
  • NoticeMeArkay
    NoticeMeArkay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opened a thread in bug reports in regards of killing the group event boss and not receiving the achievement nor the daily for group events.
    Options
  • erebus_79_ESO
    erebus_79_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    joergino wrote: »

I tried relogging (multiple times) but still no bosses.
    Options
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last boss before the exit also did not spawn.

One more thought... the Brazen Hoof boss is way too OP for a public dungeon.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
    Options
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Any status on this issue? For me and many others, Shaman Rezzutum and Bone-Breaker wont respawn at all.

At least we are having a nice emote spam party at the boss location though :joy:
    Options
  • l0wolfeyez0l
    Still an issue. I've left Silorn and come back for the Shaman and Bone breaker, did Leftwheal and went back a 3rd time...
    Options
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »
    The last boss before the exit also did not spawn.

One more thought... the Brazen Hoof boss is way too OP for a public dungeon.

I dunno. Soloed it on my not-quite-combat character.
    Options
  • Orbital78
    Orbital78
    ✭✭✭
    Also, Shaman Rezzutum and Bone-Breaker won't spawn

I noticed this as well, and it seemed Ninjamonkey couldn't get that kill either on stream last night. I was able to kill all of the other public dungeon bosses except that one/pair.
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opened a thread in bug reports in regards of killing the group event boss and not receiving the achievement nor the daily for group events.

I didn’t get credit for killing the Silorn group boss the first time either. I may have just rezzed, but that doesn’t usually negate credit. I got credit the second time. I don’t think the boss is too much for a public dungeon, since it’s supposed to be a group event so I think it’s appropriate to not be easily soloable. I did it with 1-3 other players each time.

I do agree that so many bosses gaining immunity while continuing to fight as normal is kinda lame. Usually, if a boss is going to have immunity for a period, they’re actively channeling something, or if the adds were somehow powering a shield. Otherwise, enjoying that some enemies are actually dangerous if I’m not paying attention. :)
    Options
  • MaraxusTheOrc
    MaraxusTheOrc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn’t get credit for killing the Silorn group boss the first time either. I may have just rezzed, but that doesn’t usually negate credit. I got credit the second time. I don’t think the boss is too much for a public dungeon, since it’s supposed to be a group event so I think it’s appropriate to not be easily soloable. I did it with 1-3 other players each time.

I do agree that so many bosses gaining immunity while continuing to fight as normal is kinda lame. Usually, if a boss is going to have immunity for a period, they’re actively channeling something, or if the adds were somehow powering a shield. Otherwise, enjoying that some enemies are actually dangerous if I’m not paying attention. :)

Going to second this. It’s refreshing to have a public dungeon encounter that doesn’t die in 20 seconds. It still caught me off guard and frustrated me though after 10 years of soloing public dungeon bosses. We aren’t talking about my attempts where I was going to kill him only for the game to freeze, leading to my death when it unfroze.
    Options