Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for Trial Guild

Arthanas96
Hi so I am looking for a trial guild on the PC NA server that does runs in the somewhat early hours ( despite playing on NA, I am EU based ), even if its just one every week or two at those times.

Main thing that people may not find appealing, I do not talk on VC, I have zero problem with joining a call to listen but I just don't talk on it myself due to anxiety.
So if you posts an invite link to a guild please be aware of that and be ok with that.

I primarily tank ( have tanked every vet dungeon without much issue, and every normal trial without issue ) and I do occasionally heal ( I have vHRC, vAA, vSS(tombs), vCR+0 and vKA done as a healer ).

So if any prog groups or trial guilds are in need of a quiet Tank or Healer let me know
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Well met Arthanas!

Tyrs Paladium is definitely interested in you! Sounds like you'll make good friends here. VC is optional, great that you'll listen in!

Here's a little bit about Tyrs...

Tyrs Paladium is an active medium sized guild celebrating our 16th Year Playing Together, that has two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don't zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind). We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together. We are very friendly to the new and returning player that would like to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. And Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We have one of the most active private Discord and Guild Websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled guild content, shoot the sh!t in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

If you don't mind, I'd like to share a few links with you:

** ESO Forums guild recruitment thread promoting our guild.

** This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, and even peek at our guild rules.

Once you read our guild rules, if you think they are fair, let me know and we'll get you in right away!

Travel well,

Aandre
    Tyrs Paladium Guild Founder

Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • Arthanas96
    Well met Arthanas!

Tyrs Paladium is definitely interested in you! Sounds like you'll make good friends here. VC is optional, great that you'll listen in!

Here's a little bit about Tyrs...

Tyrs Paladium is an active medium sized guild celebrating our 16th Year Playing Together, that has two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don't zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind). We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together. We are very friendly to the new and returning player that would like to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. And Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We have one of the most active private Discord and Guild Websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled guild content, shoot the sh!t in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

If you don't mind, I'd like to share a few links with you:

** ESO Forums guild recruitment thread promoting our guild.

** This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, and even peek at our guild rules.

Once you read our guild rules, if you think they are fair, let me know and we'll get you in right away!

Travel well,

Aandre
    Tyrs Paladium Guild Founder

Hey! I only just saw this now so apologies for the delay, it is currently 1:15am and I have work in the morning but I will read through both links as soon as I can. ( I did sign up on the site but couldn't remember exactly what my characters name was and I had already logged out in game so I will finish that tomorrow)
  • Arthanas96
    Arthanas96 wrote: »
    Hi so I am looking for a trial guild on the PC NA server that does runs in the somewhat early hours ( despite playing on NA, I am EU based ), even if its just one every week or two at those times.

Main thing that people may not find appealing, I do not talk on VC, I have zero problem with joining a call to listen but I just don't talk on it myself due to anxiety.
    So if you posts an invite link to a guild please be aware of that and be ok with that.

I primarily tank ( have tanked every vet dungeon without much issue, and every normal trial without issue ) and I do occasionally heal ( I have vHRC, vAA, vSS(tombs), vCR+0 and vKA done as a healer ).

So if any prog groups or trial guilds are in need of a quiet Tank or Healer let me know

Just to add on to the clear list, I did get a vLC clear last night
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Hey! I only just saw this now so apologies for the delay, it is currently 1:15am and I have work in the morning but I will read through both links as soon as I can. ( I did sign up on the site but couldn't remember exactly what my characters name was and I had already logged out in game so I will finish that tomorrow)

Oh that's awesome!

Its a grass roots effort, getting back to our glory days in ESO, and you'll be an important part of it! We are a medium sized ESO guild, but run it tight knit. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs!
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • Arthanas96

Oh that's awesome!

Its a grass roots effort, getting back to our glory days in ESO, and you'll be an important part of it! We are a medium sized ESO guild, but run it tight knit. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs!

Just finished submitting my application now 🤓
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Aandre_the_Giant

I am very interested in a guild that is active in trials. I have cleared all the DLCs on vet as well as some on HM. Are we a good fit?
    Bay
    Edited by Baybaeckz on June 25, 2024 11:48AM