Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infinite Archive: Filer Ool and Armor Set drops between June 4 and June 11, 2024

Maitsukas
Maitsukas
✭✭✭✭✭
This week, Filer Ool will offer the following at the Infinite Archive:
  • Archival Essay: Gold Coast Treasure Map (2000 Fortunes)
    • Bound Style Page: Nerien'eth Shoulder (15000 Fortunes)
      • Bound Affix Script: Berserk (10000/2000 Fortunes)
        • Currently PC/Mac only until Gold Road launches on consoles.
        • You must complete The Wing of the Netch in the Scribing questline to purchase.
      • Bound Focus Script: Bleed Damage (15000/3000 Fortunes)
        • You must complete The Wing of the Gryphon in the Scribing questline to purchase.
      • Bound Focus Script: Immobilize (15000/3000 Fortunes)
        • You must complete The Wing of the Gryphon in the Scribing questline to purchase.
      • Bound Signature Script: Crusader's Defiance (20000/4000 Fortunes)
        • You must complete The Wing of the Dragon in the Scribing questline to purchase.
      • Companion Equipment: Jewelry (5000 Fortunes)
      • Collectible Fragment: Plague-Drenched Fabric (7000 Fortunes)
        • 10 of these fragments are required for the Peryite Skeevemaster Costume. Can be consumed and tracked with the Peryite Skeevemaster Achievement.
        • It can alternatively be collected from random enemies in Orcrest (Northern Elsweyr Public Dungeon).
      • Collectible Fragment: Maligraphic Ichor (15000 Fortunes)
        • ToT Card Upgrade: Ring's Guile Clue (4000 Fortunes)
          • Lead: Order-Etched Gallery Rail (5000 Fortunes)
            • One of the leads for the Ring of the Pale Order Mythic.
            • It can alternatively be collected from random enemies in Bad Man's Hallow (Glenumbra Public Dungeon). Its digsite is located in Glenumbra.
          • Lead: Reagent Drying Rack (5000 Fortunes)
            • One of the leads for the Telvanni Alchemy Station Furnishing
            • It can alternatively be collected from a static pick-up point behind the northeastern tower at Ald Isra (Precise coordinates on the Ald Isra map: 71.9x23.9). Its digsite is located in the Telvanni Peninsula.
          • Furnishing: Dardric Worship and the Dark Elves (1000 Fortunes)
          • Furnishing: On Cipher's Midden (1000 Fortunes)

Cycle reward chests will have Armor Sets from the following zones:
          • Auridon
            • Armor of the Veiled Heritance
            • Queen's Elegance
            • Twin Sisters
          • Summerset
            • Grace of Gloom
            • Gryphon's Ferocity
            • Wisdom of Vanus
          Edited by Maitsukas on June 17, 2024 4:01PM
          PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
          • amig186
            amig186
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            Maitsukas wrote: »
            Bound Signature Script: Crusader's Defiance (20000 Fortunes)

Hold up, is that the class script for Templars? So you can skip the grind for 50 fragments and just buy it in the archive?

PC EU
          • Maitsukas
            Maitsukas
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            amig186 wrote: »

Hold up, is that the class script for Templars? So you can skip the grind for 50 fragments and just buy it in the archive?

Those are Class Mastery scripts you are getting confused about. Crusader's Defiance applies to 5 Grimoires and the effects are as follows:bv70jqgkh1jx.jpg

Fragments for the Class Mastery script can drop from various reward coffers, including from IA.
            Edited by Maitsukas on June 4, 2024 3:07PM
            PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
          • amig186
            amig186
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            amig186 wrote: »

Those are Class Mastery scripts you are getting confused about. Crusader's Defiance applies to 5 Grimoires and the effects are as follows:bv70jqgkh1jx.jpg

Fragments for the Class Mastery script can drop various reward coffers, including from IA.

Darn, got my hopes up :)
            PC EU
          • Necrotech_Master
            Necrotech_Master
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            those scripts seem to be very expensive fortune wise, ill probably just take my time gathering them from the normal drop sources lol

more disappointed in the leads, as it seems they still like to offer ones you can literally just go pick up from a location instead of offering treasure map leads lol
            plays PC/NA
            handle @Necrotech_Master
            active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
          • Araneae6537
            Araneae6537
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            Thank you, @Maitsukas for your weekly posts and info!

@ZOS please, no more tapestry pieces, alchemy station components, or any other leads that have a set location and can be just plucked off the ground! This is not helpful. I’m glad that the tapestry scraps in Blackwood are no longer invisible, and players still having digital finding them can look up the locations — these don’t need another method of acquisition! We need leads locked behind treasure chest RNG — the Apocryphal well, Telvanni mushroom book, motif pages, Echoes of Aldmeris (been trying for years now and cannot get a second lead), and those locked behind activities some may have difficulty with or not wish to do (or only wish to try so many times before being disheartened by unmitigated RNG) — leads behind dungeons, world bosses, PvP, ToT. I have seen leads available from dungeons, PvP, and IA — none that I needed, but I’m sure those were helpful for players.

There are FOUR scripts available, although there are fewer of those than antiquities, but that is good, please consider increasing weekly antiquity leads to also be four a week and drop the useless leads from the pool. Perhaps the PD and IA fragments could be combined into one pool? I know there’s a limit on how many items can be available.
          • Necrotech_Master
            Necrotech_Master
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            Thank you, Maitsukas for your weekly posts and info!

@ZOS please, no more tapestry pieces, alchemy station components, or any other leads that have a set location and can be just plucked off the ground! This is not helpful. I’m glad that the tapestry scraps in Blackwood are no longer invisible, and players still having digital finding them can look up the locations — these don’t need another method of acquisition! We need leads locked behind treasure chest RNG — the Apocryphal well, Telvanni mushroom book, motif pages, Echoes of Aldmeris (been trying for years now and cannot get a second lead), and those locked behind activities some may have difficulty with or not wish to do (or only wish to try so many times before being disheartened by unmitigated RNG) — leads behind dungeons, world bosses, PvP, ToT. I have seen leads available from dungeons, PvP, and IA — none that I needed, but I’m sure those were helpful for players.

There are FOUR scripts available, although there are fewer of those than antiquities, but that is good, please consider increasing weekly antiquity leads to also be four a week and drop the useless leads from the pool. Perhaps the PD and IA fragments could be combined into one pool? I know there’s a limit on how many items can be available.

i dont want to disapoint, but there are more treasure map furnishing leads in the west weald (i got at least 2 yesterday opening treasure maps for the pre-order treasure maps)

i havent gotten other copies of them yet so i cant 100% confirm if they are only treasure map chests, or any treasure chest lol
            plays PC/NA
            handle @Necrotech_Master

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

• Araneae6537
            Araneae6537
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            ✭✭✭✭✭

i dont want to disapoint, but there are more treasure map furnishing leads in the west weald (i got at least 2 yesterday opening treasure maps for the pre-order treasure maps)

i havent gotten other copies of them yet so i cant 100% confirm if they are only treasure map chests, or any treasure chest lol

It’s to be expected and I didn’t mind so much with motifs as I also have the option of purchasing them from other players if I really want it or wait and slowly acquire the pages eventually. Furnishings are another matter! :sweat_smile: Especially if it’s Elven or Apocryohal then we wants it! :lol:
          • Necrotech_Master
            Necrotech_Master
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s to be expected and I didn’t mind so much with motifs as I also have the option of purchasing them from other players if I really want it or wait and slowly acquire the pages eventually. Furnishings are another matter! :sweat_smile: Especially if it’s Elven or Apocryohal then we wants it! :lol:

the 2 i got so far from treasure chests are a blue one, which is a small version of that ayleid tree, and a green one, which is a colovian tapestry

once i get them dug up ill be placing them in my main house (which ive been doing with all of the antiquity furnishings since the system released, its just kind of scattered near the entrance almost yard sale style so people can come in and preview the antiquities to see if its one they want to get)
            plays PC/NA
            handle @Necrotech_Master

• akdave0
            akdave0
            ✭✭✭✭
            How about inkwood? The one you tied to your dumb card game that I have absolutely no interest in learning, playing, and grinding it once a day to get the last lead I need for a music box that will go in a house that I hardly use.
          • jcaceresw
            jcaceresw
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            Thanks for the weekly post. Problem with those scripts is that they only work for the current character and not account wide considering the high cost they have.
          • alternatelder
            alternatelder
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            Another static lead...There's zip, zilch, zero reason to spend fortunes on these.
          • Necrotech_Master
            Necrotech_Master
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            jcaceresw wrote: »
            Thanks for the weekly post. Problem with those scripts is that they only work for the current character and not account wide considering the high cost they have.

if you have obtained them on at least 1 character, the cost gets significantly reduced (somewhere around a 66-70% reduction)

i plan on learning all the scripts on my main and then my alts will be able to buy them cheaper from various sources
            plays PC/NA
            handle @Necrotech_Master