Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gold Road Voice Acting Credits

• ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Robbie Daymond – Fennorian, Grander Nemarcet, Toutis Mido

It's always a pleasure to see Robbie voice more characters in ESO. I'm a big fan of his work in Final Fantasy XV and was stoked when I realized he played Fennorian during the interview back when Greymoor released. I'm so happy to see he has several other roles!
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
    Options
  • Cambridge_Spy
    Cambridge_Spy
    ✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    I never recognize anyone by voice because I just am bothered by VA in games. However. I wound up with my headphones on and jumped into game forgetting to both take them off and turn the volume off, and actually heard Nahlia during the Crow quest line - REALLY well done, and SO much better than Eveli! [Actually, Eveli - not only the voice but everything else about her - is why I quit listening to anything but music....]

If Nahlia became a companion I might even try out a companion for the first time.

That's the power of Allegra WAAAAAAGGHHH energy for you. If it can make ordinary women develop a gay crush for her characters, it can also open people's eyes to voice acting.

Also, it's very unlikely Nahlia will be a companion, and instead be confined to being a houseguest. But then again, there's currently no Bosmer companion, and we have yet to see how the upcoming Q4 companions will be implemented. Where would we find them to start their quest lines? Are they actually made unlockable by completing their stories in other questlines? To quote my beloved Scruut: "Who can say? Fate works in mysterious ways."
    Options
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's always a pleasure to see Robbie voice more characters in ESO. I'm a big fan of his work in Final Fantasy XV and was stoked when I realized he played Fennorian during the interview back when Greymoor released. I'm so happy to see he has several other roles!

He's definitively a VA that often catches my attention and it's always a pleasure to listen to him.
    That's the power of Allegra WAAAAAAGGHHH energy for you. If it can make ordinary women develop a gay crush for her characters,

Good to know gay people are extra-ordinary ;)
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
    Options