Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Class Script Scraps

RandomKodiak
RandomKodiak
✭✭✭✭
One a day from each activity only?
  • yadibroz
    yadibroz
    ✭✭✭

Really, wow so is money grab, I guess is another worthless dlc where Scribing is more grind for all classes as well.
    Options
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yadibroz wrote: »

Really, wow so is money grab, I guess is another worthless dlc where Scribing is more grind for all classes as well.

If you get the 50 script scraps for one class, you can buy them on alts for all other classes.
    Options
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did 36 master writs and only got the one class script so either we are limited to one a day or the drop rates for extra ones are really low.
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beginning to believe it's a really good thing I'm not thinking Scribing is going to be of any value to me....

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • yadibroz
    yadibroz
    ✭✭✭
    Remathilis wrote: »

If you get the 50 script scraps for one class, you can buy them on alts for all other classes.

Still it BUY not granted them to be free unlocked for all classes which is more grind and punishment.
    Options
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Still it BUY not granted them to be free unlocked for all classes which is more grind and punishment.

I'm sorry, did you expect the entire system to be unlocked day one?
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Apparently. Nowhere did it say "base game system addition".

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

Options
  • yadibroz
    yadibroz
    ✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »

Apparently. Nowhere did it say "base game system addition".

It should like that would be a big reward which we all should get it but because the company is greedy, they know to not doing it because it prevent people from not buying the dlc so that is why is stuck to the dlc for money.
    Options
  • yadibroz
    yadibroz
    ✭✭✭

I mean no but let say is fully complete with one character, it should be full unlock for all characters, no start the same quest again.
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um. That's exactly how it works. You do the quest line on one character, and all your alts do the first quest only to unlock it....

Options
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    one a day?

yeah, sometimes, sometimes you get nothing.

tedious af and aggravating as hell.
    Options
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I normally get a guaranteed scrap doing the daily battlegrounds. If you do IA, you have a chance to get another one in the last chest of each cycle (mirror boss).
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, you don’t need everything on every character within two weeks.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • Cooperharley
    Cooperharley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First off, I agree with several people here - it has been just about 1.5 weeks since gold road launched. There’s absolutely no reason to be this upset over not having everything day 1. These are the same thoughts that come in line 2-3 months of now saying “I have nothing to do.” Be patient, it’s an MMO. It’s supposed to have things in it that you WORK towards.

Second off, it is NOT 1 class script scrap per day. You can earn many per day.

You can get:
    - 1 per random normal dungeon PER character. 10 characters = 10 scraps in one day. If you do a random veteran dungeon it’s 2 per dungeon PER character
    - 1 for normal maelstrom arena, 3 for veteran
    - 1 for doing a master writ TOTAL. Not per type of writ, not per writ done, but TOTAL. I recommend doing alchemy writs because they’re the easiest to get supplies for
    - 1 for a random battleground
    - 1 for completing a trial and 3 for completing the weekly trial’s quest

I assume everything is PER character, but I’m sure there’s some that are account wide.

The achievement is also account wide so remember this. When you earn the achievement, you can just purchase it for your other classes with gold.

Educate yourself and have some patience before you get all in a fuss :)
    ESO YouTube Content Creator & Templar Tank/Healer Main
    Options
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A vet HM pledge gives 4. Maelstrom gives some. Weekly trial coffers give some.

All I know is just doing dungeons and trials and stuff I've almost completed the class script scrap hunt since I finished the scribing quest line on Saturday. Just about a week to complete the grind via my normal gameplay.
    Options