Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

UI/Resource Bar change?

• htltrashb16_ESO
    htltrashb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Another patch, and... still not fixed.
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    it is in pts patch notes (u43? or sooner?), no idea if the fix works as i haven't been there (yet).
  • Selenya555
    Selenya555
    Soul Shriven
    I'm experiencing the same annoying thing, it's mainly annoying for the health bar. Mine got miniscule and the other just don't make sense. I have almost 30k health points, 21k mag points and 15k stam points. Bars don't make sense as you can see in the pic. This is especially annoying for healers who heal you based on the health you have left so they waste their time overhealing you because they see your health bar so smallw034fe1ms9w2.jpg
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Selenya555 wrote: »
    I'm experiencing the same annoying thing, it's mainly annoying for the health bar. Mine got miniscule and the other just don't make sense. I have almost 30k health points, 21k mag points and 15k stam points. Bars don't make sense as you can see in the pic. This is especially annoying for healers who heal you based on the health you have left so they waste their time overhealing you because they see your health bar so smallw034fe1ms9w2.jpg

I think the health bar is normal size if you do not have a health buff above. The stamina and magicka bars are larger now regardless of food for me on PS.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Selenya555
    Selenya555
    Soul Shriven

I think the health bar is normal size if you do not have a health buff above. The stamina and magicka bars are larger now regardless of food for me on PS.

It doesn't make much sense that mag and stam bars are larger, does it? This happened to me all of a sudden over a week ago. Before, the three bars were the same size. And besides, I'm looking at other peoples health bar and they are larger, just like mine was over a week ago before this happened
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It doesn't make much sense that mag and stam bars are larger, does it? This happened to me all of a sudden over a week ago. Before, the three bars were the same size. And besides, I'm looking at other peoples health bar and they are larger, just like mine was over a week ago before this happened

Yes I am seeing a bug with some of the attribute bars being too large. I am just judging by your photo and my experience. Eat some food with a health bonus and see if the bar gets bigger. Short bars are for non-buffed stats and longer ones are for buffed stats.

When I eat food with health bonus the red bar gets longer and when it wears off it gets shorter. My food also has stamina bonus but that bar is always big and does not change with food buff. That is bugged.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• htltrashb16_ESO
    htltrashb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Second patch today, and guess what? Nothing fixed - again!
  • Yudo
    Yudo
    ✭✭✭
    PTS notes mention fix to the glow caused by destro staff passive Ancient Knowledge, so I assume it will come with the next major update. However there is no mention of the large resource bars. Someone with access to PTS could maybe verify.
    Edited by Yudo on July 22, 2024 4:15PM
  • htltrashb16_ESO
    htltrashb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Health bar fixed with Update 43, but Magicka and Stamina bars show buffed, when they are not.
  • Yudo
    Yudo
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, seems like it was not included.
  • Iuppiterr
    Iuppiterr
    ✭✭
    I wish they would fix this :(
  • Credible_Joe
    Credible_Joe
    ✭✭✭✭
    This issue is still present. Health and Stamina bars are locked to buffed status, Magicka appears to be the only one that properly changes size.
    Thank you for coming to my T E D talk
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This issue is still present. Health and Stamina bars are locked to buffed status, Magicka appears to be the only one that properly changes size.

For me on PS, the health bar is the only one that is changing with food.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• htltrashb16_ESO
    htltrashb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Another patch, and not fixed, again. ZOS is very strong at breaking things, then there is nobody to fix them.
    Edited by htltrashb16_ESO on September 17, 2024 8:14AM