The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So im falling trought world, ESO is robbing my Gold stach.

Elixx
Elixx
✭✭
I keep falling no matter how many times (expenive) i /stuck, i wont stop spawning falling in the world. Now and then i get booted from server, saying. Error

"you have been dropped from the server becase you hit the message rate limit. Please avoid excessive messaging (i.e. spamming)

I tried the ingame help section before, but zenimax staff seems a bit rude and unknowing, so i ask you guys. How do you stop falling trought the world?
  • Elixx
    Elixx
    ✭✭
    I found a sollution, enter Cyrodil. But really, why have expensive repair costs when falling trought ur world. Its not fair, i pay with my time for your misakes. I allready bought the damn game, gimme a slack.
  • Seanb0y16
    Seanb0y16
    Just wanted to say that I've had this problem as well. Only once though, luckily (never again hopefully). I have it recorded on my hard drive. I'm not even sure what started it, but I ended up falling through the map for a good 2-3 minutes.

On the map, I appeared to be moving across to the right on it. I didn't notice this till a notification popped up saying "You have discovered...".

The sad thing is I didn't stop the fall, the fall stopped me. After logging back in from being kicked due to the message rate limit, I eventually hit water where I was eaten.

Hopefully others will share their experiences with the same bug and cause the staff to acknowledge it.
  • SexyVette07
    SexyVette07
    ✭✭✭
    Logging out for a few minutes will fix it. Dont instantly log back in.
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happens to me all the time in major cities. I'm afraid of steps now. I'm sure there is a name for this condition...stairaphobia.
  • Vodkaphile
    Vodkaphile
    ✭✭✭
    Just log out for 5 or 10 minutes instead of spamming attempts or using /stuck.