Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Is it my imagination or are maintenance session getting longer and longer....

moderatelyfatman
moderatelyfatman
✭✭✭✭
I've only been playing since early 2020, but performance is something that seems to have dropped off over the last 4 years.
I think people in the Asia-Pacific region notice this a lot more obvious because it's in our primetime: I've has gone from logging on before bed to get some of the dailies done to waking up early the next day to do the same.
Edited by moderatelyfatman on May 22, 2024 8:46AM
  • ninibini
    ninibini
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's always a long maintenance session shortly before a new patch hits.
    Options
  • LaintalAy
    LaintalAy
    ✭✭✭
    I've only been playing since early 2020, but performance is something that seems to have dropped off over the last 4 years.
    I think people in the Asia-Pacific region notice this a lot more obvious because it's in our primetime: I've has gone from logging on before bed to get some of the dailies done to waking up early the next day to do the same.

You should have seen it before 2020.

After eight years of maintenance, the last two years have been the fastest and most reliable. That's my experience, cobber.
    PC EU
    UTC+10:00
    Tin-can-and-string internet

Ald Chimeris
    Options
  • Tallon_IV
    Tallon_IV
    ✭✭✭
    It's a bit different than the usual maintenance which is why this one's longer.
    On Wednesday, May 22 beginning at 4:00 AM EDT/9:00 AM GMT, we will be bringing down all ESO megaservers and the ESO store and account system for regularly scheduled quarterly backend datacenter fixes and updates.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773/maintenance-on-all-megaservers-eso-store-account-system-may-22-4am-edt-9am-gmt
    Options
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tallon_IV wrote: »
    It's a bit different than the usual maintenance which is why this one's longer.
    On Wednesday, May 22 beginning at 4:00 AM EDT/9:00 AM GMT, we will be bringing down all ESO megaservers and the ESO store and account system for regularly scheduled quarterly backend datacenter fixes and updates.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773/maintenance-on-all-megaservers-eso-store-account-system-may-22-4am-edt-9am-gmt

Hopefully this will fix the atrocious ping spikes many of us are having. :smiley:
    Options
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Your imagination.
      PC/NA Warden Main
      Options
    • ApoAlaia
      ApoAlaia
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      I just count my blessings that 'PC/EU down' seems to be a thing of the past.
      Options
    • moderatelyfatman
      moderatelyfatman
      ✭✭✭✭
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »
      Your imagination.

Ok. But the clown doing backflips outside my window is real, right?
      Options
    • LadyLethalla
      LadyLethalla
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      East coast Australian here... I just assume that the short window I have before maintenance is all I'm going to get, since I sometimes can't play in the mornings (what with having a job and all...) so I quickly do all my writs and endeavours. If the server comes back online before I have to go to bed, that's a bonus.
      x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
      Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
      Options
    • Grizzbeorn
      Grizzbeorn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Your imagination.

Absolutely!
      The one outside my window keeps slipping on the wet grass.
      It's hilarious.
        PC/NA Warden Main
        Options
      • furiouslog
        furiouslog
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        Someone in Discord with a few years worth of dwemer automaton bot data ought to be able to test this.
        Options
      • moderatelyfatman
        moderatelyfatman
        ✭✭✭✭
        Your imagination.

Absolutely!
        The one outside my window keeps slipping on the wet grass.
        It's hilarious.

I'm scared of my clown because I live near the top floor of an apartment complex.

@LadyLethalla As a fellow Aussie, have you noticed it is becoming more common that you can no longer do the dailies after maintenance?
        Edited by moderatelyfatman on May 23, 2024 8:14AM
        Options
      • Blood_again
        Blood_again
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Hamsters' appetite grows. Imagine loading all those tons of grass and seeds into the feeder.
        Complex logistics take time.
        Options
      • Grizzbeorn
        Grizzbeorn
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭
        I'm scared of my clown because I live near the top floor of an apartment complex.

"We all float up here."

xbz5jzs.gif
          PC/NA Warden Main
          Options