Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

[Suggestion] Optional Fixed Poses / Actions for Houseguests, NCP and Mounts

VouxeTheMinotaur
VouxeTheMinotaur
✭✭✭
Other than the pathway option to have them move around, I believe to add further life and atmosphere into our homes it would be a fun idea to have all NPCs in a fixed pose or action with certain objects or each other, for example:

I have a notable home that I've themed to look like a lush and vibrant forest from Jame's Camreon's "Avatar" at night, with multiple glowing plans, trees, and light fixtures morphed into textures to add the illusion of glowing plants, grass, water, etc. To add to this, I put creatures like durzog pets on tree branches, the glowy looking deer fawns out on grass, and the star orphan elk up on a cliffside. They look great, but it would juuuust be a bit better if i could make the durzog stay laying down on the branch, the fawns grazing in the grass, and the star orphan elk grazing as well.

This would also be cool for houseguests i have in other homes, have them sit, chat with each other, maybe give them a personality we currently own, read a book, write a letter, etc.

(also, it would be pretty cool if we had the option to hide the saddles of mounts when they're in our home since we can't ride them there / they're there for display)
PS5/NA: Vouxe_
Spot me in Vet Dungeons and say Hi! : )
  • MotherOfMoss
    MotherOfMoss
    ✭✭✭

(also, it would be pretty cool if we had the option to hide the saddles of mounts when they're in our home since we can't ride them there / they're there for display)

Yes :'(

I agree with the rest of the suggestion too, but the mounts being forever saddled in particular.

And on a related note: it would indeed be nice to get finer-grain animation control when it comes to houseguests, assistants, non-combat pets and mounts in houses... and it would be wonderful to get access to the newer animations even with older character models. For instance, old (pre-2018 I think) "big cat" pets never lie down. Newer ones do. But the older ones definitely should too :)
    Edited by MotherOfMoss on May 27, 2024 2:09PM
    PC-EU | Long-time fan of TES Online: Furnishing and fashion simulator with massively multiplayer online chatting features.
    Options
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree!

But have a feeling mounts can't be unsaddled. It's likely the saddle is baked into the model and textures: there's nothing underneath.
    Options