Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

cant hardly play today

ClowdyAllDay
ClowdyAllDay
✭✭✭✭
server kicks me off then i cant get logged back in but when i do everyone else is offline from the dungeon too and i have to solo it and it takes foirever because they allready gave up and arent trying to log back in.

this game is a mess and there's no excuses accepted here when a game makes all the money this one does and they refuse to correct the problems.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 20, 2024 3:10AM
  • ClowdyAllDay
    ClowdyAllDay
    ✭✭✭✭
    and even the public dungeons are throwing me out to the login server because why? who's in this dungeon in blackwood because i aint seeing anyone else...
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC-NA?

I have no issues PC-EU been questing, doing dungeons and public dungeons too, I really hope they can get on top of the issues for NA, it sucks you guys are struggling so much :(
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    ...I really hope they can get on top of the issues for NA, it sucks you guys are struggling so much :(

But we aren't all struggling. Many of us have no connection issues which makes me think something else is going on with those who do.

Someone posted in another thread that they reinstalled the game and Steam and it fixed all their connection issues. It may be worth a try.
    Edited by SilverBride on May 19, 2024 10:44PM
    PCNA
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ...I really hope they can get on top of the issues for NA, it sucks you guys are struggling so much :(

But we aren't all struggling. Many of us have no connection issues which makes me think something else is going on with those who do.

Someone posted in another thread that they reinstalled the game and Steam and it fixed all their connection issues. It may be worth a try.

It is always likely there is a player side issue, I am not suggesting there isn't.

It is also possible there is a routing failure somewhere.

For many years there were constant issues on PC-EU just because I didn't experience them back then doesn't mean it was any less frustrating for those that did!!
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is always likely there is a player side issue, I am not suggesting there isn't.

For many years there were constant issues on PC-EU just because I didn't experience them back then doesn't mean it was any less frustrating for those that did!!

I was only clarifying that not everyone on PCNA is struggling with connection issues and offering a solution that helped another player that they could try.
    PCNA
    Options
  • ClowdyAllDay
    ClowdyAllDay
    ✭✭✭✭
    yah it probably is comcast that is the problem. they are an awful company and are the worst at maintaining connections to the internet.

Why anyone would suggest that someone should reinstall their game is beyond believable, There are reasons why we need better blocking features in chat other than just window blinds for their posts..
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was only clarifying that not everyone on PCNA is struggling with connection issues and offering a solution that helped another player that they could try.

I haven't had any connection issues at all in the whole time others have. I play both PC NA and PC EU for around 7 hours a day, swapping from one to the other as needed.

My connection is strictly HughesNet satellite. Yes, I have typical "satellite ping". But none of the issues reported in various threads are anything I'm experiencing.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's a troubleshooting issue on the PC platform.

Thank you for your understanding
    Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 20, 2024 3:10AM
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you've not done so, we recommend the connection troubleshooting linked below as a starting point for fixing these disconnections.

Connection Troubleshooting - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ClowdyAllDay
    ClowdyAllDay
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ty
    Options
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    If you've not done so, we recommend the connection troubleshooting linked below as a starting point for fixing these disconnections.

Connection Troubleshooting - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online

these arent connection issues. this is an issue across the board the last few weeks. The problem is that the automated system hides reports from the dev team.
    we are seeing pings over 2500ms during east coast prime in greyhost.
    Options
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today in IC when certain people were near, the whole system dragged to a lagfast halt. 5 second skill delay while they escaped or just ran around in circles by the spawn.
    PCNA
    PCEU
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ClowdyAllDay

You're welcome. If those troubleshooting steps do not help please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post