faction: Daggerfall

Information
Guild Leader: @.lexicat
Co-Leader: @mrmadnessgames
Server: PC NA
Time Zone: Eastern / New York
Active time 10pm- 6am EST

About Us
Do you struggle to keep your damage up? Does your tank think they should explore "other dps"? Then ask your Pocket healer if <Mythicc> is right for you. With <Mythicc> you'll find yourself hitting thicc numbers. Many Eboy pocket healers & Egirl Dps, have their numbers up after using <Mythicc> Apply Today! its cheaper & better than therapy!

What we're about
We are mostly a carefree guild, spicy memes will be dropped, Jokes will be said. this is not a SJW guild we do not censor topics or guild members.

Those expecting a Sweaty Guild, will not find it here. But those wanting a fun place to hang out, play the game, pvp, and cause general chaos for laughs when it suits us, consider your self invited.

What we're NOT about
Prejudiced beliefs, racism, sexism, etc. If you legitimately hate others because of their skin color, you're not welcome here. Jokes are one thing, harassment isn't.

Lastly, please review the rules before joining our discord
- Rules: https://tinyurl.com/mythicc-rules
- Discord: https://discord.gg/4ycGvQwwgF
  • Other_Name
    Other_Name
    Soul Shriven
    I gotta say, I resent your use of the term SJW, it's dismissive of the plight of others to speak up for themselves. HOWEVER, I'm also a big fan of uncensored chat among guild mates. I think if people can openly challange others without getting their feelings hurt, I'm all for it!
  • Lexicat
    Lexicat
    Soul Shriven
    Other_Name wrote: »
    I gotta say, I resent your use of the term SJW, it's dismissive of the plight of others to speak up for themselves. HOWEVER, I'm also a big fan of uncensored chat among guild mates. I think if people can openly challange others without getting their feelings hurt, I'm all for it!

SJW as an ideology is dismissive of everyone that does not follow their agenda exactly. The term "Social Justice Warrior" means you determine an ideology as the correct one, then attack others who don't follow. You are literally declaring that you're a warrior of justice and you have the right to enforce that justice. I think you are confusing inclusiveness (which we are all for, we have openly gay, lesbian, trans people) with harassments hiding in plain sight as altruism.