The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Igneous Weapon fire damage?

TwistedRiddlesb14_ESO
So I am sure this is just an incorrect tool tip, but Igneous Weapon (the molten weapon morph) lists as adding 0 flame damage to light and heavy attacks. Does anyone know what the actual damage is?
  • SirPuppingtonVonHat
    SirPuppingtonVonHat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What level are you and how many points have you put into magicka? That will change the answer.
    The Psijic Order
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    @SirPuppingtonVonHat‌
    Its still strange that at low level skill give you exactly 0 fire damage

This gonna confuse new players for sure (and as a result they go for second morph of that skill)
  • TwistedRiddlesb14_ESO
    Level 8 and 0 points in Magicka. All my points are currently in health.
  • TwistedRiddlesb14_ESO
    Yeah. I just did some testing. Looks like it does, in fact, do 0 damage. That's really dumb. It means there is no improvement at all to that ability with that morph until much later.
  • Kalast
    Kalast
    At level 15 and with 12 magicka, it gives +2 fire damage.
  • TwistedRiddlesb14_ESO
    Kalast wrote: »
    At level 15 and with 12 magicka, it gives +2 fire damage.

What rank is your Igneous Weapons ability at?
  • Kalast
    Kalast
    I'm level 16, 13 magicka, Igneous is still Rank 1, and still granting +2 fire damage.
  • TwistedRiddlesb14_ESO
    Kalast wrote: »
    I'm level 16, 13 magicka, Igneous is still Rank 1, and still granting +2 fire damage.

Thanks for the data! I really think they need to change this so that it does a minimum of 1 damage.