Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Husband and Wife duo looking for EP Guild

LovesLost13
LovesLost13
✭✭
Me and my wife ( she just recently started playing ) are looking for a small/medium tightknit active guild that is casual with most things but can get serious with big raids/pvp. A guild that is also willing to teach new people about mechanics or systems within the game.

All we expect really is a mature friendly guild that we can grow along with and gather new friends.

I am an vet player but a lot of new stuff has entered the game since I last played.
My Wife, as said, is new to the game.

We are interested in both PvE and PvP activities. Having a discord group is a must, for us.

Edited by LovesLost13 on May 12, 2024 10:55PM
  • SaffronCitrusflower
    SaffronCitrusflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry nobody has replied to your post sooner.

I don't have any specific guild suggestions for you, but have you messed around with the guild finder yet? There are many, many guilds to choose from that will fit your needs. You can filter guilds by faction, so select the EP filter, but to be honest, it's not really that necessary. It's really uncommon for guilds to be exclusively one faction or another, with exception of the guilds that focus exclusively on PvP. You may want to find a PvP guild that is EP, and then another second guild for PvE activities where faction doesn't matter.

Since U35 it's a lot harder to find guilds that are highly active with end game content PvE or PvP, but that's just the way it is now.

Anyway, check out the in game guild finder. It works better than most give credit for.

Edited by SaffronCitrusflower on May 13, 2024 4:31PM
  • TybaltKaine
    TybaltKaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are on PC/NA Blackfeather Academy is my recommendation. They are EP by default, run PVP/Trial/Dungeon activities weekly and are run by a husband and wife team. In fact, myself and my wife are also members. It's very fun, inclusive and tight knit.

We run PVP for all alliances every week and will run specific alliances upon request. We also do training trials, prog groups and farming groups.

Edited by TybaltKaine on May 16, 2024 11:24AM
    • Tybalt Kaine Khajiit Nightblade Aldmeri Dominion
    • PC/NA
    • Guildmaster- Lucky Raven
    • Knight of Marrow - Blackfeather Academy
    • Adepti- The Witches Goblet
    • "Nightblade healer huh? How does that work?"
    • "I drain the blood of our enemies and fire it into you. It's a lot less messy than it sounds, and yeah I'm basically a Vampire without the whole AGH FIRE BAD"
  • LovesLost13
    LovesLost13
    ✭✭
    Thank you! We have definitely been looking on guild finder, we just thought posting on the Forum's might've helped as well.

Also, thank you for suggesting Blackfeather Academy. Me and my wife just applied so, fingers crossed we get accepted.
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrs Paladium is definitely interested! We have quite a few husband wife teams

Here's a little bit about Tyrs...

Tyrs Paladium is an active medium sized guild celebrating our 16th Year Playing Together, that has two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don't zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind). We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together. We are very friendly to the new and returning player that would like to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. And Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We have one of the most active private Discord and Guild Websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled guild content, shoot the sh!t in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

If you don't mind, I'd like to share a few links with you:

** ESO Forums guild recruitment thread promoting our guild.

** This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, and even peek at our guild rules.

Once you read our guild rules, if you think they are fair, let me know and we'll get you in right away!

Travel well,

Aandre
    Tyrs Paladium Guild Founder
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!