Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Auto loot option??

sickboy2808
sickboy2808
✭✭✭
I have been looking for the auto loot option in my game settings but the option is not there for me?? All thats there is Display and Graphic settings then also audio.

Can i change it at the character screen??
ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • Zilas
    Zilas
    ✭✭✭
    I can't go into detail to where exactly it was because the servers are currently offline, but i've seen the auto loot option somewhere in the interface, it's not on character screen, it was ingame options, just keep looking you'll find it
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Okies thank you,i was just looking at the settings where you first login..When the game is back on i will look real hard for it LOL but if i cant find maybe you could help some more?
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • Zilas
    Zilas
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah man, whenever the game is back up i'll check ingame under what category it is and let you know :)
  • Kiroux
    Kiroux
    It's under the gameplay option of the settings tab. Here's a picture.

http://puu.sh/7TP12.jpg
  • Bob
    Bob
    ✭✭✭
    Top part of gameplay options i think.

Also use http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info8-WykkydsFramework.html or http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info35-LootDrop.html for items listings!
  • snowmanflvb14_ESO
    snowmanflvb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    it is there once you get in game it is greyed out but goes white once you change it to on. Be advised with autoloot on you do not see what you are looting at all unless you then open your inventory. There are addons such as lootdrop that will have a small window open up to tell you what you just looted. http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info35-LootDrop.html
    Magic is impressive but now Minsc leads SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!
  • Zilas
    Zilas
    ✭✭✭
    Kiroux wrote: »
    It's under the gameplay option of the settings tab. Here's a picture.

http://puu.sh/7TP12.jpg

you're able to play the game? o,O

• Kiroux
    Kiroux
    Yes, is there a reason why I wouldn't be able to?
  • Zilas
    Zilas
    ✭✭✭

hmm I can't log on for some reason, are you on EU?

• Bob
    Bob
    ✭✭✭

'Murica!! :o:D
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Zilas wrote: »
    Yeah man, whenever the game is back up i'll check ingame under what category it is and let you know :)

Thanx very much

• Zilas
    Zilas
    ✭✭✭
    Bob wrote: »

'Murica!! :o:D

:disappointed_relieved:

• sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    it is there once you get in game it is greyed out but goes white once you change it to on. Be advised with autoloot on you do not see what you are looting at all unless you then open your inventory. There are addons such as lootdrop that will have a small window open up to tell you what you just looted. http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info35-LootDrop.html

Maybe i will look into this addon thank you, though im not really familar with that sort of stuff

• Kiroux
    Kiroux

Nope, thank god the maintenance is over with and I can play.
  • Disto
    Disto
    ✭✭
    @Zilas
    EU servers are currently under maintenance.
    [ESO Server Status]
  • Kayvee
    Kayvee
    ✭✭
    If you turn on auto-loot I *HIGHLY* recommend getting that LootDrop addon from esoui.com otherwise you have no idea what you're getting.
    VR Dragonknight Mitigation Healer and Ardent Flame DPS
    Altmer for the Ebonheart Pact
    Wabbajack since Early Access
  • Bob
    Bob
    ✭✭✭

Nope, thank god the maintenance

Really?!
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Kayvee wrote: »
    If you turn on auto-loot I *HIGHLY* recommend getting that LootDrop addon from esoui.com otherwise you have no idea what you're getting.

Yeah i would defo want to know what im looting.im just bit bored looking in every crate and other stuff i come across

• Kiroux
    Kiroux
    Really?!

Speaking strictly for the US servers, not in the EU here.
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Help im stuck LOL okies i downloaded the loot addon into my docs,then extracted the file the same place which gave me a folder named lootdrop..I then moved this whole folder into my addon folder within ESO but when i start the game there is no addon?? Any advice what am i doing wrong?
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone there ha?? Ive now not unzipped the folder and moved it into my addon folder,but cant check it thats worked as game is offline.. Would that work??
  • MyForumName
    MyForumName
    ✭✭
    I'm curious, can you tell when your bags are full when auto looting or does stuff just bounce away without your realizing it?
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    I cant answer that sorry as my invent was not full but every barrel or crate i opened was always empty where as before they werent so i take it auto loot was working.Maybe someone else could answer your question.

I wont use it unless i get this mod working though as i do like to know what im looting..Why didnt the Devs do that for us already?? and save people like me the hassle who just want to play the game and not have to mess around downloading and installing Mods
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is auto-loot on by default?
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Bob
    Bob
    ✭✭✭
    Help im stuck LOL okies i downloaded the loot addon into my docs,then extracted the file the same place which gave me a folder named lootdrop..I then moved this whole folder into my addon folder within ESO but when i start the game there is no addon?? Any advice what am i doing wrong?

check it out;
    EU: mydocs\Elder Scrolls Online\liveeu\AddOns\*lootdrop folder HERE*
    or
    NA version: mydocs\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns*lootdrop folder HERE*
  • Bob
    Bob
    ✭✭✭
    Gedalya wrote: »
    Is auto-loot on by default?

no!
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭

check it out;
    EU: mydocs\Elder Scrolls Online\liveeu\AddOns\*lootdrop folder HERE*
    or
    NA version: mydocs\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns*lootdrop folder HERE*

Thats what i got.. Lootdrop folder in my addons folder,have to try later see if its worked

• sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Got it working thank yous all... :)