Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Zenimaxs new mmo is halo?

Fingolfinn01
Fingolfinn01
✭✭✭✭
Is Zenimax working on a halo mmo? It seems likely a science fiction mmo. Do you think its halo as well?? What else could it be? Some say starwars??? though who knows???
Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 10, 2024 3:16PM
PC-NA
  • moderatelyfatman
    moderatelyfatman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Zenimax working on a halo mmo? It seems likely a science fiction mmo. Do you think its halo as well?? What else could it be? Some say starwars??? though who knows???

It better not be Starfield!
    (My dream is that it is ESO 2.0 and we all get a free account).
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the fullness of time, all will be revealed, unless it gets scrapped.

I really hope it's not Starfield Online, but something interesting instead.

Freelancer online maybe. Microsoft published Freelancer. They may own the rights now.

EDIT. Word on the street is that it is an original IP.
    Edited by MrGarlic on May 10, 2024 8:35AM
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What ever it is I hope they aren't using an engine that is out of date from the start.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

While we understand that you may have interest in other games, this forum was created to talk about ESO. As we want to keep the discussion on the forums focused on this game, we've closed this thread.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.