Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Thank you for all the amazing motives obtainable for free! - Shardborn <3

SkaiFaith
SkaiFaith
✭✭✭✭✭
I want to show appreciation for all the awesome motives that are earnable for free just playing the game.

There are a lot of talks about "too much monetization", and when it comes to Mounts especially it is a fair concern, but I want to recognize that a lot of cool armours and weapons are available to anyone.

A HUGE THANK YOU for making the new Shardborn style obtainable simply by completing daily Delves and daily World Bosses in Skingrad!! I love it.

There are a lot of beautiful styles and anyone can get the majority of them, since many are also tradable. But it's especially nice when you make them obtainable with simple tasks such as Daily Delves! Couldn't be more grateful.

Please, keep this trend going!
Thank you again, I can't wait to put my hands on it in June.
  • NoticeMeArkay
    NoticeMeArkay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkaiFaith wrote: »
    I want to show appreciation for all the awesome motives that are earnable for free just playing the game.

There are a lot of talks about "too much monetization", and when it comes to Mounts especially it is a fair concern, but I want to recognize that a lot of cool armours and weapons are available to anyone.

A HUGE THANK YOU for making the new Shardborn style obtainable simply by completing daily Delves and daily World Bosses in Skingrad!! I love it.

There are a lot of beautiful styles and anyone can get the majority of them, since many are also tradable. But it's especially nice when you make them obtainable with simple tasks such as Daily Delves! Couldn't be more grateful.

You posted this in general discussion. If this wasn't intentional, just letting you know since you're talking about upcoming therefore PTS content.

(Also yes, it's amazing!)
    Options
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkaiFaith wrote: »

You posted this in general discussion. If this wasn't intentional, just letting you know since you're talking about upcoming therefore PTS content.

(Also yes, it's amazing!)

I know, I know, but mine was a reflection in general on the matter. Shardborn just happen to be the good news (sooo good!) that pushed me to post about my gratitude.
    I also very much appreciated Dead Keeper and the past motives :)
    Edited by SkaiFaith on May 6, 2024 5:25PM
    Options