Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Daily Endeavours

• StartledSimian
    Hmm, maybe it's a hidden housing endeavour, like a roulette perhaps?

You take a chance on your three endeavours, and if you're lucky, one hides an increased housing reward. If you're not, then *sad trumpet noises* try again tomorrow.
    Options
  • sshogrin
    sshogrin
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Are there different endeavors today also? I'm only seeing endeavors that are 10 seals of endeavors each. There are no housing or alchemy endeavors.

Did we also have those special endeavors on May 1st and 2nd?
    Options
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah I definitely didn't see it. But I logined again to see it .

I am disappointed
    Options
  • AzuraFan
    AzuraFan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I left one endeavor undone in case this is "fixed" later lol.
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It says "more frequently" not "one every day" - and it's the month long not a week.
    Edited by TaSheen on May 4, 2024 1:07PM

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sshogrin wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin Are there different endeavors today also? I'm only seeing endeavors that are 10 seals of endeavors each. There are no housing or alchemy endeavors.

Kevin confirmed that the 10 SOE each endeavors listed for today are correct:
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Since I did yesterdays daily endeavors before they got the housing update and thus missed on the 80 endeavor one... I rather ask now before I miss out on them again:

Todays endeavors have nothing to do with housing, each one gives 10 seals of endeavor. (crafting, poison, harvest, archive, battlefields)
    Is this intended or buggy again?
    @ZOS_Kevin ?

Endeavors are working as intended.

The article did say an increased frequency of housing related endeavors this month, not that there would be every day.
    Options
  • Jordan_Black
    Jordan_Black
    ✭✭✭
    Okay I just finished my 3 endeavors for the day, so time for ZOS to replace them with 100 endeavor easy housing seals.
    Options
  • sshogrin
    sshogrin
    ✭✭
    sshogrin wrote: »

Kevin confirmed that the 10 SOE each endeavors listed for today are correct:
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Since I did yesterdays daily endeavors before they got the housing update and thus missed on the 80 endeavor one... I rather ask now before I miss out on them again:

Todays endeavors have nothing to do with housing, each one gives 10 seals of endeavor. (crafting, poison, harvest, archive, battlefields)
    Is this intended or buggy again?
    @ZOS_Kevin ?

Endeavors are working as intended.

The article did say an increased frequency of housing related endeavors this month, not that there would be every day.

I understand that, but with the endeavors not showing correctly, how are we to know the real endeavors on a daily basis?
    There are some stating that on the 2nd there was an endeavor for 100 seals, which I never saw.
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don’t really care whether there are special housing endeavors or not, I already have lots of seals.

Why can’t we ever get double furnishing drops? I farm all my own mats but have to frequently pause my house decorating because I am running low on furnishings mats.

That would be a housing celebration for me. Double mat drops and double furnishing plan drops, they are both ridiculously low drop rates.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • EdjeSwift
    EdjeSwift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be a housing celebration for me. Double mat drops and double furnishing plan drops, they are both ridiculously low drop rates.

They do have CP's that do this, a celebration would essentially double the double. Which the gathering events already do. So all you're asking for is more furnishings per drop.
    Edited by EdjeSwift on May 4, 2024 5:12PM
    Antiquities Addict
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    EdjeSwift wrote: »

They do have CP's that do this, a celebration would essentially double the double. Which the gathering events already do. So all you're asking for is more furnishings per drop.

I don’t think furnishing mats are included in the double drops, just regular mats.

Yes I know about the CP that increases farming drop rate but it is only 50% I think for nodes but 10% double drops for furnishing plans.
    Edited by katanagirl1 on May 4, 2024 7:49PM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all, closing this thread down now as this issue regarding housing endeavors was resolved in Friday, May 3. All Endeavors are functioning as intended. As a reminder, Daily and Weekly Endeavors for May will more frequently feature challenges related to housing with increased rewards upon completion. Make sure to check in-game daily and check the endeavors before completing to make sure you don't miss the housing specific ones!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.