Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Bravil

johnnyFALLEN
johnnyFALLEN
Soul Shriven
anyone found a way to get to Bravil? I have managed to get to the outside walls across the river without dieing but not in.
  • CoriJamalAndriani
    Where is Bravil? I can't even find it. Why can't you get in, the cities/towns aren't fortified, they are brokin down by war. Maybe you are looking at Castle Alessia.
    Edited by CoriJamalAndriani on May 18, 2014 8:45AM
  • wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This message makes me want to fire up Oblivion again.
  • Chatoyancy
    Chatoyancy
    ✭✭✭
    Bravil is in the far southeast corner of the Cyrodiil map, east of the Gate of Mnem. It's blocked off, I assume because the content for it isn't ready yet?

I was able to get past the slaughterfish to the outer walls too, but I think to get in, you'd have to go across the bridges on the far southern side, which are surrounded by invisible walls.

Guess we will just have to wait until it is open. :)
  • kimboh
    kimboh
    ✭✭✭✭
    <l Cygnus X|VR14|Sorc l>
    <| Romulus Prime|VR12|Temp |>
    <| Qwoptus |lvl30|DK|>
    <| DC|EU |>
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    I wish we could experience cyrodyll with out the war or atleast i wanted to see the provinces intact anvil , bravil ,bruma cheydinhal chorrol, kvatch and leyawiin
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    necropost.jpg
    I guess since you necro'ed a thread, id check if any of them still login to the forum. Nope.
    Edited by kyle.wilson on October 22, 2017 5:05PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish we could experience cyrodyll with out the war or atleast i wanted to see the provinces intact anvil , bravil ,bruma cheydinhal chorrol, kvatch and leyawiin

Quite the necro. But since you went to all that trouble to raise the dead...

Buy the Dark Brotherhood DLC and you'll get to see Anvil and Kvatch in all their Oblivion nostalgia glory. Even better than in Oblivion actually, since Kvatch isn't a smouldering wreck. Seriously, walking up the path to Kvatch was like the purest Oblivion nostalgia I've ever felt.

In Cyrodiil, you can quest in Bruma, Cheydinhal, and Chorrol (admittedly, its a whole bunch of fetch quests). Bruma is fairly intact, if you can avoid the daedra pouring out of the dark anchor and the occasional horde of EP or DC soldiers capturing the flags. Cheydinhal is also intact, but it has raider problems. Chorrol is not exactly intact, since there's a lava rift teeming with atronachs running right down the middle of it, but Weynon Priory is still around and its just as nostalgia-tastic as you thought it would be.

Leyawiin is technically still Khajiit territory, I think, and I'm not sure what happened to Bravil or Skingrad.

One last note of nostalgia. If you do the Chorrol quests, you get to go to Hackdirt.