Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Anyone know when and what the next event will be?

CallmeFishmeal
CallmeFishmeal
✭✭✭
Just curious. Thanks in advance!
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I had to guess it will likely be a Mayhem event in the beginning of July. That would follow their event scheduling trends from previous years.

Last year they had an extra Mayhem in between Anniversary and the chapter launch, but I doubt that happens this year.
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zeal of Zenithar was tested first so that's before Mayhem.

the Zeal will likely start late June on Thursday 27th.
    jaws343 wrote: »
    If I had to guess it will likely be a Mayhem event in the beginning of July. That would follow their event scheduling trends from previous years.

Last year they had an extra Mayhem in between Anniversary and the chapter launch, but I doubt that happens this year.

there was no extra Mayhem last year.
    it was rescheduled from quarter 1 March to quarter 2 May, because of the server hardware refresh.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wiki events page is a good one to watch. Click on show for the future events.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Events

Several youtubers also keep ahead of things like this and showcase imminent event material from the PTS, eg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J02XU0okGoI
    Options
  • Tigertron
    Tigertron
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m hoping for a DLC one like the thieves/ dark brotherhood one soon. I honestly forgot how much I enjoyed doing the dark brotherhood dailies.

It’s always good to get players out doing world events. Double drops, double resources maybe chance at a unique motif.
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tigertron wrote: »
    I’m hoping for a DLC one like the thieves/ dark brotherhood one soon. I honestly forgot how much I enjoyed doing the dark brotherhood dailies.

It’s always good to get players out doing world events. Double drops, double resources maybe chance at a unique motif.

we had that as the Guilds and Glory celebration very recently in January.

and sort of with special endeavours for both dlc during the Thieves Guild spotlight
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • VisitHammerfell
    VisitHammerfell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Based on PTS and notes, will be Zeal of Zenithar next then Midyear Mayhem. Hopefully not at the same time as PC/console Gold Road launch, idk if they'd want to take players away from the new zone on the 10th anniversary.

Maybe May 16th-28th for ZoZ and June 27th-July 9th for Mayhem? Could see that with maybe a surprise Explorers Celebration weekend somewhere (possibly the 2-3 days before PC launch?)

Also expect a High Isle/Galen event sometime, the Gold Road event in early October, Witches Festival late October, New Life late December, Undaunted event sometime, maybe a Morrowind/Clockwork event or a Summerset event?, and maybe something new!

Kinda fun trying to predict these lol :)
    Edited by VisitHammerfell on May 2, 2024 5:42AM
    FOR THE COVENANT! 🦁

PS NA 2200+
    PS EU 1400+
    PS NA Alt 500+

Bring back Crafty Lerisa (with same voice actress)

Bring back Sergeant Seyne
    Options
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing's for sure, it will be a lot earlier than July.

You know the current practice of having a "morphable" item? Get 3 parts at 5 tickets each for an initial morphable Item A, then 3 parts of 10 tickets each to morph it into Items B, C, D and E throughout the year, while also having to get a replacement Item A for each of the four morphs B, C, D and E, *and* finally a fifth Item A?

We're currently on Item C, which is the "Season 2", "April - May - June" morph of the current Item A (Molag Bal Illusion Imp). We were given 2 of the 10-ticket pieces during the Jubilee event which was unusually long... but then, the Jester's event which preceded it was unusually short for a Jester's event, and also, several of the Jubilee event tickets were compulsorily tied up in having to buy slices of cake and jester confetti, so there were actually fewer event tickets "available for general use" than there were advertised to be.

And there's still got to be at least ONE more 10-ticket item that can be bought, during either May or June or both, to complete the second of four morphs of the Imp, because in July they'll be having to start on the third morph.

So... An event is expected in either May, June or both, even if it's a comparatively small event with only ~20 tickets available, there will *be* an event.
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mini event starting today: Gilded Glory - find +100% gold from all game sources

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • Orbital78
    Orbital78
    ✭✭✭
    Kevin mentioned the Q2 preview would be listed in a few days, a few days ago. So I am guessing it will be posted SoonTM.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Orbital78 wrote: »
    Kevin mentioned the Q2 preview would be listed in a few days, a few days ago. So I am guessing it will be posted SoonTM.

Soon is now: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657961/2024-q2-event-schedule-april-through-june#latest

The graphic will be added tomorrow.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The next event isn't until June--Zeal of Zenithar. After that will be Mayhem.

Source: Both events have been in testing on the Gold Road PTS, so they can't go live until the Gold Road patch drops.

Zeal of Zenithar included the last fragment for the personality. Mayhem started the new fragments for a Coldharbour Welwa type of mount.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
    Options