Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show Us Your Sword-Singer's Redoubt Housing Creations!

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Hi All! Today is the first possible day you can claim the Sword-Singer's Redoubt House from the Daily Login Rewards. A new home means a new space for housing creations, so we’re putting the call out to Tamriel’s interior designers. In celebration of this all-new house, we want to see your housing creativity shine in the Hammerfell home. Feel free to decorate a room or the entire space.

In order to participate, please follow the rules outlined below.
  1. You must provide pictures of your housing creation using the Sword-Singer's Redoubt House.
  2. Along with a picture of your creation, please included description. Please stick to 1 or 2 lines to keep the description brief.
Share screenshots of your creations in this thread by May 17, at 10 am ET/ 2pm UTC and your creations may be highlighted in a blog toward the end of the month. We’re looking forward to seeing what everyone does with their new desert home!
paji9ueah3fk.png
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on May 23, 2024 3:03PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    We're posting this live now! Check out the info above!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One might not think hidden underground ruins would make for a very interesting picnic spot, but if so, then one must not be a very intrepid explorer and spelunker! This one hears there’s some decent fishing to be had as well underneath the desert oasis of Sword-Singer’s Redoubt.

g92wydgla3b7.jpeg

0hbk78wskrsv.jpeg
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • gorky1
    gorky1
    ✭✭✭
    fdzve016phin.png

Who says that the desert has to be barren. At least not in this house, the Desert Oasis.

(Anyone can use the link below, it can be cut and pasted in game to visit on Eu Servers)
    |H1:housing:103:@gorky1|h|h
    Edited by gorky1 on May 3, 2024 11:57PM
    Options
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, Fargrave Bazaar isn't bad, but you know what I'm missing there? A good furniture store! I heard that a new furniture store has opened near Satakalaam.

zp89ga3uvgmy.jpg

32mp0ljy72a0.jpg

s3lhv3tobu24.jpg

8imzehkl1wft.jpg

m3vmgt3w039n.jpg

iyk0p60qn5qq.jpg
    Options
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take some time to celebrate.

y2qnwquxuebe.png

aq8y9ap66f5y.png

q3l0wue53r9x.png

Options
  • erebus_79_ESO
    erebus_79_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    My underground abode. Smoke some skooma and partake of some wine.kijf7z9nueoe.png
    86p7owgc45vm.png
    au6oqvzygkcd.png
    9qlu1yxjsm4e.png
    38jmxdd8kqsp.png
    hbafqtoe2h9d.png
    6wz7ahu2ye9o.png
    qxk8yo5uuq0h.png

PC/NA: @erebus79
    Edited by erebus_79_ESO on May 8, 2024 1:03AM
    Options
  • gorky1
    gorky1
    ✭✭✭

Posting some more pictures of my Desert Oasis from above since I only included one picture.
    0hnyj1w5604k.png
    i31bk4gu6ipk.png
    56kvubed0iac.png
    3417oqle2bgx.png
    qjhujgknhfh8.png
    ltqoakfsiuzr.png
    iu3ylk43cb6b.png
    nlokrcppe0ju.png
    vzjq1x38xb8e.png
    Edited by gorky1 on May 4, 2024 10:44PM
    Options
  • EmperorRemanIV
    EmperorRemanIV
    ✭✭✭
    The Dragontail Camp, containing it's own wayshrine, is the imperial fortified border between the Daggerfall Covenant and Reman IV's Second Empire of Cyrodiil territory taken from the Tharn's Seventh Legion in the March of Ephesus.

cqtt4hfiaxxe.png
    3h16j2vlqtz9.png
    21ig07s9q77k.png
    w527s1pygkg3.png
    wjqv1qo9ij15.png
    6fkaqpw377hb.png
    x6ugahioem2q.png
    55e4klkd90cj.png
    awrua5a3ki74.png
    l23pkf4q53k2.png
    Edited by EmperorRemanIV on May 6, 2024 12:33AM
    His Imperial Majesty, Reman IV, Emperor of Cyrodiil, Sunspire Saint, Guardian of the Reach, Elsweyr and Galen, Shield of the North, Ophidian Overlord of Craglorn, Defender of Rockgrove, Count of Cyrodiil, Baron/Thane of Solitude, Falkreath and Morthal, Lord of the Daggerfall Covenant, Knight of the Silver Rose, Knight of the Silver Dawn, Knight-Errant of High Isle and Chevalier of Moongrave Fane.

Monarch of the trading guild Second Empire of Cyrodiil
    Options
  • Googoo
    Googoo
    ✭✭
    Redguard style bedroom.

For those who seek rest after a long day of trading at the market. Or mining in the crystal cave.

k42p4uf6td2e.jpeg
    byw3ixspxu4c.jpeg
    Options
  • Telos_Tim
    Telos_Tim
    ✭✭✭✭
    21ig07s9q77k.png

What furnishing is that Imperial Shrine called?
    Options
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Telos_Tim wrote: »
    21ig07s9q77k.png

What furnishing is that Imperial Shrine called?

Thats the Shrine to Dibella, antiquity from the Gold Coast.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Shrine_to_Dibella
    Options
  • JohnBlacksad
    JohnBlacksad
    ✭✭✭
    Aladdin's cave of Wonders. This is a project I wanted to do for YEARS, thank you for giving it away like this, it ended up being such an unexpected perfect match, thank YOU !!!

lxbkqlfcv8pm.jpg
    qraml0bi1ng2.jpg
    q08st7d2dsac.jpg
    q8ipi37034yo.jpg

(switched one picture and added one)
    Copy/paste this in game chat to port :
    |H1:housing:103:@JohnBlacksad|h|h

Edited by JohnBlacksad on May 13, 2024 12:04AM
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Googoo wrote: »
    Redguard style bedroom.

For those who seek rest after a long day of trading at the market. Or mining in the crystal cave.

k42p4uf6td2e.jpeg
    byw3ixspxu4c.jpeg

Or making skooma.

I'm also doing a bedroom, with the smaller room a vault, and a skooma operation in the caves. I'm away from the game atm but I'll post some wips later maybe.
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mg2bft7099ru.png
    43nlf3o8zm5d.png

I'm going to leave this as is for now, I want to decorate the rest of the place and get a solid start to my operation before I put in more things.

Item limits. They stink.
    Options
  • Elrond87
    Elrond87
    ✭✭✭
    Sakiri wrote: »
    mg2bft7099ru.png
    43nlf3o8zm5d.png

I'm going to leave this as is for now, I want to decorate the rest of the place and get a solid start to my operation before I put in more things.

Item limits. They stink.

yeah even with eso+ 700 just is not enough, maybe half done for my place and its totally maxed out, its a shame really.
    PC|EU
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard

"If you are depressed you are living in the past if you are anxious you are living in the future, if you are at peace, you are living in the present." Lao Tzu

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. Oscar Wilde
    Options
  • VindictiveRidge
    VindictiveRidge
    ✭✭✭
    Aladdin's cave of Wonders. This is a project I wanted to do for YEARS, thank you for giving it away like this, it ended up being such an unexpected perfect match, thank YOU !!!

xcux3mgdcv7j.jpg

I am in freaking awe. HOW. HOW DID YOU EVEN DO THIS. It's INCREDIBLE.
    Options
  • BetweenMidgets
    BetweenMidgets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would LOVE it if you all would post your platform and in-game @name so people could visit!
    Options
  • JohnBlacksad
    JohnBlacksad
    ✭✭✭
    I would LOVE it if you all would post your platform and in-game @name so people could visit!

I'm in PC NA, @JohnBlacksad ;)
    To port copy/paste this in game chat : |H1:housing:103:@JohnBlacksad|h|h

Edited by JohnBlacksad on May 13, 2024 9:14AM
    Options
  • JohnBlacksad
    JohnBlacksad
    ✭✭✭

xcux3mgdcv7j.jpg

I am in freaking awe. HOW. HOW DID YOU EVEN DO THIS. It's INCREDIBLE.

I wanted to do it for years but it only was a side thought... Best I could have hoped was an empty desert home and I would have done the head only, so I didn't held my breath too much, but this new house... It blew all my expectations. If they didn't gave it, I wouldn't have bought it and would have missed it !

I struggled for about a couple hours at first as I had no plans prior to that, as the gears were turning in my head, and then when the wave of ideas hit me, and I saw the whole picture, I just built the entire thing until I was done, did the whole thing in a day XD !
    Edited by JohnBlacksad on May 6, 2024 11:39AM
    Options
  • Fenris_Arainai
    Fenris_Arainai
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm working on a dog park right now. I need some more grassy furnishings. :)

m7t9y690br55.png
    bc09c2xsj4mu.png
    Glory to you and your Dunmer House!
    Options
  • EdjeSwift
    EdjeSwift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because of the split up nature of the structure I'm doing various things with it, I'm more of a spartan, yet striking kind of decorator.

The Bangkorai doorway is a tribute to the Dark Brotherhood.
    6bhsoikbnjjx.png

And something I've been meaning to do for a while since I first saw the Dragonguard Sarcophagus furnishing:
    mcj77srj5o5z.png
    Antiquities Addict
    Options
  • Mother_Goose
    Mother_Goose
    ✭✭✭
    Bear with me figuring out forums again- hopefully doing this right! edited to add= I am PC/NA @guardianwulf in game in case anyone wants to stop over for dinner:) I am not sure I am doing this right but I am trying to link as Gorky did direct to paste into your command line in game- |H1:housing:103:@guardianwulf|h|h

Starting off at the back(?) gate...we must have a stable for the sexy camels!
    yawjau2mccyx.png

...and inside the Camel barn-
    md2n3lx3n4vr.png

Close-by, we have the guild station for those assigned a rotation at theRedoubt. We try to keep our mercs comfy and well fed. Note this is all freeform building so it is far from perfect :pensive: downstairs, kitchen and dining area x6mnwz7cl1ew.png
    phkttvavzf6n.png
    vm2c0of350py.png

Second floor sleeping/rec quarters

559amz1602xh.png
    gdv44l57wybg.png
    fvukzw8swfcj.png

Back patio/laundry area-
    9ke0qucixqd7.png

Edited by Mother_Goose on May 10, 2024 2:53PM
    ...17 toons. I promise..I won't make more....ok I may have an alt problem.
    FOR THE PACT!
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My underground abode. Smoke some skooma and partake of some wine.
    Redguard style bedroom.

Or making skooma.

I wish people would understand how bad of a Narcotic Skooma is. [snip] Only the Khajiit have some tolerance to it and still it makes them desperate addicts.

Skooma to the other Races is lethal.

[edited for Inappropriate Content]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 10, 2024 4:19PM
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    My underground abode. Smoke some skooma and partake of some wine.
    Redguard style bedroom.

Or making skooma.

I wish people would understand how bad of a Narcotic Skooma is. [snip] Only the Khajiit have some tolerance to it and still it makes them desperate addicts.

Skooma to the other Races is lethal.

OH i know. I've been around the franchise over 20 years now.

It's a profitable smuggling operation, and it's moon sugar that khajiit have the tolerance to.

[snip]

Dangerous, but apparently fun, because a LOT of folks will do unreasonable things to acquire it.

Plus, I'm Dunmer. I'm also incorporating slavery into my build.

Because Telvanni got it right.

>.>

[edited for Inappropriate Content & to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 10, 2024 4:21PM
    Options
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Palace on top, underground settlement below.
    12hnnbzceuv7.png
    181brffwcjjs.png
    dsi0kndiimpv.png
    lpcea1r4nigl.png
    2s6wv9vp7l5r.png
    u5rcz6719ztv.png
    70b52dyxb6zu.png
    29bl4tk8eae1.png
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My camel oasis, in progress. I'm still working on it.

ovrcp13btx2r.png

z311elgyqsw4.png

zydv60wgkm5v.png

Edited by SydneyGrey on May 7, 2024 10:48PM
    Options
  • BetweenMidgets
    BetweenMidgets
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I visited your house and WOW. The pictures DO NOT do it justice!

If anyone has the opportunity to visit PCNA @JohnBlacksad 's house, you ABSOLUTELY should!
    Options
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I visited your house and WOW. The pictures DO NOT do it justice!

If anyone has the opportunity to visit PCNA @JohnBlacksad 's house, you ABSOLUTELY should!

You should definitely check out their other homes- to say they are talented is an understatement!
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2400+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
    Options
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit takeover in Alik'r
    3t9ndr4waamu.png
    duy24sbjd7vd.png
    b346m917l3hp.png
    a9leg5t010y3.png

Edited by Olen_Mikko on May 8, 2024 6:12AM
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
    Options
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
    Options