The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

What's wrong with people?!

moo_2021
moo_2021
✭✭✭✭✭
The DM weekend seems to have brought a lot of old pvpers back, BUT people having been acting really weird and making DM unplayable.

Instead the usual players who mostly stay together in group and heal each other, especially in DMs, many are now fighting completely alone, even go separate ways right out of base for no reason. In one game there was a pro who kept coming 1 vs 4 of us and dying, and never did his teammates show up once to support him.

Did BG or PvP work differently years ago? I can tell many of those are not newbies or PvEers, although haven't seen anyone using current meta.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if your in solo queue, entirely possible that the enemy team is going to be extremely uncoordinated, even with experienced players mixed into the bunch

if the player hasnt been around for months they could already be using an outdated build for high MMR too
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Today on PC EU it seems like half the people leave every match half-way through, ruining it for the rest.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
    Options
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    Today on PC EU it seems like half the people leave every match half-way through, ruining it for the rest.

Because DM balance is very bad now with the influx of retired pros back to life? They need to keep DM queue forever not a damn week.
    Options
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played some DM this weekend and its for sure the most fun bg mode in my opinion
    Options
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in a number of solo matches this weekend where, if you didn't try to 1v1 someone off to the side, their team was either deleting you instantly or their draw of a healer was making their team immortal. Sometimes, that 1v1 is the only true shot you have when you get put on a team full of fodder. And all it takes is for 1 or 2 great players to be on a team to push that team into an extreme competitive advantage in DM.

There was a Necro yesterday who I saw in 8 straight matches, and in all 8 of them they had 1 death, and at least 100 kills. You just aren't taking any group that player is on head on, you are trying to catch their teammates alone.
    Options
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    There was a Necro yesterday who I saw in 8 straight matches, and in all 8 of them they had 1 death, and at least 100 kills.

You mean 10 kills? 34 is the maximum in Deathmatch.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
    Options
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    jaws343 wrote: »
    There was a Necro yesterday who I saw in 8 straight matches, and in all 8 of them they had 1 death, and at least 100 kills.

You mean 10 kills? 34 is the maximum in Deathmatch.

100+ total kills across 8 matches. Only 1 death total in all 8.
    Options
  • gvgisdi
    gvgisdi
    ✭✭
    The old pro probably sold his account, so what you were seeing was really a noob in pro clothing
    Options
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gvgisdi wrote: »
    The old pro probably sold his account, so what you were seeing was really a noob in pro clothing

And probably a Khajit also, you cannot trust them, fake tanks the lot!
    Options
  • ClowdyAllDay
    ClowdyAllDay
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's wrong with people? Sin. thats whats wrong with people.
    Options
  • ClowdyAllDay
    ClowdyAllDay
    ✭✭✭✭
    As far as pvp goes, who decides who should be followed and who should follow... an old pro is not known to new players and as such no one is compelled to follow them. Just like when the aeylid king showed up at the fighters guild...
    Options