The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Tri Pot Work around that has Worked Stunningly Well!

ElderSmitter
ElderSmitter
✭✭✭✭
I am a Stamina Hybrid Templar DPS and Tank and when running my DPS CP 3200 I have Approx 20k Health 13k Magicka and 32k Stamina and I am having Zero Sustain issues and PLENTY of Magicka to go around. (With 5 to 6 Magicka abilities on my bar)

So, I am Running
Candied Jester's Coins (Flour,Coffee,Imp Stool and Bervez Juice) which is awesome. Approx 4600 Stamina and 459 Magicka Recovery (Enormous)

With a Stamina - Health Potion. Cheap ingredients Blue Entoloma - Dragonthorn and Mountain Flower.....

Final Piece and Truly not needed and the DPS drop is miniscule. I use Radiant Glory for Magicka restore and Health restore in Execute and a Fantastic Bonus too Boot!

I recommend you try it out if you just want to save Gold or struggling with the price of columbine. It's Truly amazing.

Cheers!