The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

What are some positive ideas for next anniversary?

• DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my positive idea for the next Jubilee is to take a vacation, get touristic visa and fly to Indonesia. Cut off the Internet, use only my Nikon DSLR for picturing breathtaking landscapes and nature, enjoying the Ocean, sun and fresh air. Not even remembering what Tickets and drops are. :D
    PC EU
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I particularly like the idea of a community event where there is progress towards a common goal, like the kill dragons, save cats thing where we had a set cumulative goal. As some have suggested do a certain number of dolmens, geysers, WBs to unlock goodies in the store would also be a great way to do it.

I don’t think I would like the idea of a community quest, I keep thinking of that one in Western Skyrim where we talked with the guy, went and did something, then had to meet him back somewhere, rinse and repeat. That was also the quest where players were burning the boss down in Blackreach so fast people weren’t getting credit.

Above all, we need an event that brings people together. This event divided the community in more ways than one this time.

I hope an official statement about it will come out later. It feels like there hasn’t been closure yet.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • liliub17_ESO
    liliub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, I think it's too early even to think about the 11th anniversary.

ZOS has said this one is due to go for 15 months (somehow), so let's see what happens next.
    Options
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something that occurred to me during this event is that several of my alts have holiday quests that have been completed but that I can never turn in because the NPC is gone and has never returned, even in later years of the same event. For next year's Anniversary event, I would like to see the return of all retired NPCs from all other events.

Even if the quests are not made available to start, but could be turned in if already complete, that would be great. I would even settle for not getting the original reward box associated with the quest, if necessary, as long as I could get the associated achievement and perhaps a little gold and/or XP.

ETA: I think the Anniversary Event would be a good fit for this, as you could get a purple jubilee box to sub for the original event box, but... I could also see it as a special stand-alone "Tamriel Homecoming" event. It could be like some of these lighter ticket-free events we've had more recently.
    Edited by amapola76 on April 28, 2024 5:51PM
    Options
  • Anifaas
    Anifaas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loot dispensers everywhere. Just press a button and loot falls out. Everyone can get all their loot within 20 minutes of the event starting without the grind or having to think about pesky drop rates.
    Options
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No more grinds.

This.

If you add low drop rate style pages, make them unbound so people can sell them or buy them.
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
    Options
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My sub always ends on the first of anniversary because I subbed on day one when the game began 10 years ago.

Next year I will let it go for the time of the anniversary and think then about coming back.

I was really excited for this event. Maybe it couldn't ever meet my expectations. But it didn't even come close.

The low drop rate was terrible. I gave up quite soon. Only got the True flame thing because I was fishing to complete and acheev.

Don't make things bound. Give much more variety in style pages I got so many that nobody would even take them free.

I felt the only fair thing to do with the PTS problem was a roll back. But it didn't happen, so I hope they fix the problems.
    Edited by shadyjane62 on April 29, 2024 3:34AM
    Options
  • LaintalAy
    LaintalAy
    ✭✭✭
    if you can manage a non-snarky, genuinely positive idea

Rules me out then.
    PC EU
    UTC+10:30

seasons will pass you by
    Options
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    Sell us those nice decorations and the new mats for the next anniversary event, and more cake slices, really liked those.
    Options
  • BenTSG
    BenTSG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turn the RNG grinds to achievements / quests that garentuee the reward at the end of it, instead of the utter mess this year's was.
    Options