The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

If you could, would you pray to the RNGesus for rewards each day

stonelisticub17_ESO
This years Jubilee adventures has gone off with a few hitches. Definitely, many hours a day chasing the rare drops while uttering prayers to the game world's mechanic RNGesus. While doing so, I thought does RNGese prayer really work? If so, give it a go. Read below:
Our scripted code, who art RNGesus and not M'aiq the Liar,
As calculations go awry,
Thy drop rates rise,
Thy crap drops cease,
In our daily Jubilee Vvardenfell World Bosses, Fishing Nodes, Dark Anchor Dolmens, Abyssal Geysers, as well as in our casted utlimates.
Give us this day our daily legendaries,
And forgive our disbelief,
As we forgive those gettings exotics they already have.
And lead us unto Sheogorath's cheeses,
but deliver us from lag and digital glitches.
For thine are the game mechanics, and the power, and the blame,
for ever and ever, (or alternatively, "Until the next patch comes out")
amen.

I hope all your travels during this Jubilee grant you many rewards.

The fun stuff awaits but not for the tireless nor faint of heart.
In addition to the Gift Boxes and the rewards therein, you can also earn new cosmetic rewards that have never before been earnable in game, although they may be familiar to some players.
As an extremely small chance from any fishing node during the Jubilee, you may find outfit style pages for the Trueflame Sword Replica. Yes, really!
Any Dolmen reward chest has a chance to contain a style page for the Staff of Worms Replica, in recognition (though not honor) of Mannimarco’s dark deeds.
Any World Boss in Vvardenfell has a chance to drop a style page for either the =Sunna’rah Replica or =the Barbas Helmet Replica, as seen during that Chapter’s story.
Any Geyser in Summerset has a chance to drop a style page for the Ul’vor Staff, as seen during that Chapter’s story.

Enjoy!

If you could, would you pray to the RNGesus for rewards each day 30 votes

Would you pray to the game world's mechanic RNGesus?
10% 3 votes
Nah! That doesn't work.
90% 27 votes
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.

But I sometimes let loose a Praise Azura when I do get something nice.
    Options
  • The_Boggart
    The_Boggart
    ✭✭✭✭
    RNG definitely against me, 3 times in this event
    I bought past event items to use up tickets then got the same items in purple boxes later
    Options
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in the guild. My dues are paid.
    Edited by Hapexamendios on April 22, 2024 10:45PM
    Options
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As a fallen angel of RNGesus, I prefer praying to LOOTcifer.

Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
    Options
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This years Jubilee adventures has gone off with a few hitches. Definitely, many hours a day chasing the rare drops while uttering prayers to the game world's mechanic RNGesus. While doing so, I thought does RNGese prayer really work? If so, give it a go. Read below:
    Our scripted code, who art RNGesus and not M'aiq the Liar,
    As calculations go awry,
    Thy drop rates rise,
    Thy crap drops cease,
    In our daily Jubilee Vvardenfell World Bosses, Fishing Nodes, Dark Anchor Dolmens, Abyssal Geysers, as well as in our casted utlimates.
    Give us this day our daily legendaries,
    And forgive our disbelief,
    As we forgive those gettings exotics they already have.
    And lead us unto Sheogorath's cheeses,
    but deliver us from lag and digital glitches.
    For thine are the game mechanics, and the power, and the blame,
    for ever and ever, (or alternatively, "Until the next patch comes out")
    amen.

I hope all your travels during this Jubilee grant you many rewards.

The fun stuff awaits but not for the tireless nor faint of heart.
    In addition to the Gift Boxes and the rewards therein, you can also earn new cosmetic rewards that have never before been earnable in game, although they may be familiar to some players.
    As an extremely small chance from any fishing node during the Jubilee, you may find outfit style pages for the Trueflame Sword Replica. Yes, really!
    Any Dolmen reward chest has a chance to contain a style page for the Staff of Worms Replica, in recognition (though not honor) of Mannimarco’s dark deeds.
    Any World Boss in Vvardenfell has a chance to drop a style page for either the =Sunna’rah Replica or =the Barbas Helmet Replica, as seen during that Chapter’s story.
    Any Geyser in Summerset has a chance to drop a style page for the Ul’vor Staff, as seen during that Chapter’s story.

Enjoy!

wait, is this Sunna'rap? Or some Luddhist manthrap?
    Edited by NoTimeToWait on April 22, 2024 11:27PM
    Options
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a fallen angel of RNGesus, I prefer praying to LOOTcifer.

@ArchangelIsraphel, and this week’s Favorite Comment Award goes to you! 🤣
    Options
  • ClowdyAllDay
    ClowdyAllDay
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find the title of this thread offensive.
    Options
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep praying to the rngesus, ever since I started collecting sets for my build, to no help at all.

Its either I get it or I dont, theres nothing I cant do anything about, rng is the biggest a-hole in this game.

There is no begging for it, just have to grind for it until you get it, or you dont basically.

Endlessly, forever.
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actual prayer is a bit much, but I have had a lot of silly superstitions related to RNG in games.

I still hold B + down while waiting for a Pokeball to close even though I know that didn't even work in Red and Blue. (Yes I know mash A+B is the more widespread rumour, but B + down was the one that went round my school.)

In Guild Wars 1 and 2 I will always go to a quiet spot on a character wearing red to open RNG boxes/bags if I care about the result. 'Needing' to wear red started with the (GW1) Lunar New Year event where there was a rumour it got you better drops and I think going to a quiet spot was simply a habit that formed from sometimes getting good drops when I happened to be somewhere remote.

There's other games where if I care about the result I'll look away from the screen or go through menus in a specific order or things like that because I tell myself it helps.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I have no use for deities even in RL, why would I bother with something even sillier in a game?

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options