The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Cannot move during Runeblades, sometimes

Noxzoul
Noxzoul
✭✭
PC - NA
This has happened on two different arcanist. This issue is sporadic. I have not seen this with other classes or arcanist spells. I also swapped my keyboard and mouse to see if it would still happen, and it does.
While light attack and runeblade weaving the character cannot move until the animation done or cancelled. Example, while holding the "D" key to circle the target weaving runeblades on number key 1 and light attack on left click, my character will stop moving until the runeblade animation is done. While still holding the "D" key once the animation is finished, the character will start moving again. Dodging or blocking seems to cancel the animation and I can move again without waiting for the animation.
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wonder, did you figure this out? I am having the same problem on my magsorc with my single target destro staff skills.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
    Options