The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

While the EU megaserver is down, does that mean the NA server is down as well?

PoisonedPaint
PoisonedPaint
✭✭✭
Just wanted to check here in case, since I can't log on, I'm assuming the server is still down for NA.
@PoisonedPaint - RPers, feel free to add! I'm on NA, EST Zone. Has odd playtimes.

Main Character: Bjorn the Half-Blood - Half Imperial/Nord. Carrd RP Profile Link
  • Haxnschwammer
    Haxnschwammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    NA should be online, it was patched prior to EU
    Once I was a healer. Then I took a Wrobel to the knee.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • PoisonedPaint
    PoisonedPaint
    ✭✭✭
    Hm... I'm getting 'error 200' and failed to connect.
    @PoisonedPaint - RPers, feel free to add! I'm on NA, EST Zone. Has odd playtimes.

Main Character: Bjorn the Half-Blood - Half Imperial/Nord. Carrd RP Profile Link
  • Baird11b
    Baird11b
    I can't even use the launcher
  • PoisonedPaint
    PoisonedPaint
    ✭✭✭
    Aah, wait a sec. I think my security program blocked the thing from connecting. -_-; *sigh*

• Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    NA server was down 8 hours. The fruit of their suffering is the reason for our relatively short downtime. The NA server should be up now from what I understand.
  • nochance
    nochance
    Hirion wrote: »
    NA server was down 8 hours. The fruit of their suffering is the reason for our relatively short downtime. The NA server should be up now from what I understand.

Try 12+ hours