The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Twitch Drop not received

Tommy_The_Gun
Tommy_The_Gun
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So, I claimed Ouroboros Crown Crate around 3 hours ago and still no email and I did not got the in-game reward.

Twitch says that my ESO account is connected. I have tried to login to my account on ESO website to check if by any chance something got disconnect on ZOS end, but it says:

"Back Soon!"
(tried different browsers & machines).

https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us

Will I get the missing drop after the account maintenance is over, or it is gone forever due to PTS issue ?

I am on PC EU and have not logged on PTS server.

@ZOS_Kevin
Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on April 16, 2024 4:26PM
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ESO store and account system is still down for maintenance, so I suspect as it is linked accounts it is related to that
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have this issue for several years. No one cares. It’s just a gimmick I think. You should be really lucky if you receive one good luck. Just don’t waste time in wrestling with drops. It’s doesn’t worth the time. At least Amazon prime worked for me.
    For me it’s gone forever.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on April 16, 2024 5:59PM
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    We are working on the ESO store and account system, so that may be impacting things. Hang tight for now. If after the maintenance the issue still persists, please make sure to place a ticket. You can share that and we can get that over to Customer Service to review.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did received missing Drop and another from recent stream. I was waiting to claim that last one till I can login to my ESO account to make sure my account is linked with twitch, and it was. Now, the only thing that is missing are emails saying that I have claimed the drop (The email with login password arrived normally). Hope it gonna get fixed soon :wink:
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on April 16, 2024 11:32PM
    Options