The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Amsterdam Attendees - question

Qyrk
Qyrk
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey ya’ll! Now I’m curious if you happen to be able to share what you got by attending in person. From the article (https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/65537), it says “ A secret additional item you’ll have to discover for yourself at the event!”.

What did you get? :wink:

• Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t think I got anything that wasn’t advertised. Might be referring to the claw machine though, won a few goodies there.

Semi-related has anyone had an email about the alfiq plushie yet? We were supposed to get one because they didn’t arrive in time for them to be handed out at the event.
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
    Options
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vrienda wrote: »
    I don’t think I got anything that wasn’t advertised. Might be referring to the claw machine though, won a few goodies there.

Or the 2 vouchers for in-game stuff? I redeemed them, but tbh I can't remember what they were. Could be the things people could get for watching the live stream or whatever. As you can guess I'm not really into that stuff
    Semi-related has anyone had an email about the alfiq plushie yet? We were supposed to get one because they didn’t arrive in time for them to be handed out at the event.

Nope :(

Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
    Options
  • RMW
    RMW
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qyrk wrote: »
    Hey ya’ll! Now I’m curious if you happen to be able to share what you got by attending in person. From the article (https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/65537), it says “ A secret additional item you’ll have to discover for yourself at the event!”.

What did you get? :wink:

All the goodies (I got at least):

dwjb9nmembd7.jpg
    4wsq4iyg8a7y.jpg
    wpqad0acexrr.jpg
    ewu8ewp906p8.jpg
    wttmzxgmu9m6.jpg

The extra codes, the leather satchel and one of the Essence of Hero potions was a claw machine win - so I'm guessing the extra item might be that. You could win like codes (crowns, pink torchbug, atmoran bantam guar, purple bantam guar, and old pets from twitch streams like the flame antro wolf pet or the viridescent dragon frog), potions, satchels, little plastic tulips with the ESO logo, sweetroll stickers, key caps, ESO space-bar etc.and apparently someone won a graphics card and a SteamDeck. (and other stuff like a monitor and an xbox)

You could also do workshops like the "Alchemy" one where you could make your own potion so that also might be the extra item they were talking about.

The last thing I heard was that they would ship it to us via mail...
    Options
  • WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RMW wrote: »
    The last thing I heard was that they would ship it to us via mail...

Yeah, the lady at the goodie bag booth told me they didn't get past customs (probably something skooma-related or something), and they'd mail it instead. She also said we'd get an e-mail about it in due time.
    PC/EU altaholic | Smallscale & ballgroup healer | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50
    Options
  • Gingaroth
    Gingaroth
    ✭✭✭
    At the entrance we got:
    • the lynyard and
    • the alliance badge (or the pin, I'm not sure what the difference is, anyways it was a brooche of about 2 inch in diameter) of our choice

And when we left:
    • the bag, with in it:
    • the T-shirt,
    • the coloring book and
    • the Bantam guar pluchie.

I did not see an event collectors's coin, and there was no mention of an Alfiq pluchie.
    On the way back in the train I spoke with some other visitors, who did not recieve the Bantam guar pluchie , because they were all gone.

All crafting activities were completely booked for the event within the first 2 hours, so unfortunatly, we didn't get to do any. This also meant we couldn't use the claw machine, as you had to show a fully checked out activity chart for that. :(
    Options
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gingaroth wrote: »
    I did not see an event collectors's coin, and there was no mention of an Alfiq pluchie.
    On the way back in the train I spoke with some other visitors, who did not recieve the Bantam guar pluchie , because they were all gone.

All crafting activities were completely booked for the event within the first 2 hours, so unfortunatly, we didn't get to do any. This also meant we couldn't use the claw machine, as you had to show a fully checked out activity chart for that. :(

The coin is very tiny and gold coloured. Double check the bag you got, hopefully it didn’t fall out.

As for the alfiq plushie that was a separate add-on much like the windbreaker/raincoat.
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amsterdam...interesting choice in European City for the Event.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • Gingaroth
    Gingaroth
    ✭✭✭
    The coin is very tiny and gold coloured. Double check the bag you got, hopefully it didn’t fall out.

As for the alfiq plushie that was a separate add-on much like the windbreaker/raincoat.

Thanks! We found a coin in one of our 2 bags after looking again. I don't know what happened to the other. It's small indeed, we may still find it when we clean up all of our cosplay mess.
    Options
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

Netherlands and Switzerland are the two most multi-lingual countries, so good for international events. Amsterdam is very easy to fly into.
    Options
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »

Netherlands and Switzerland are the two most multi-lingual countries, so good for international events. Amsterdam is very easy to fly into.

It's also easy to reach from much of Western Europe by high-speed train, which is important for those of us who prefer not to fly.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Options
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's so you can find your own Lusty Argonian Maid.
    I hear there's a district for that kinda thing.
    Options