Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rebalancing?

Neonisys
Neonisys
✭✭✭
Is there any ideas on when the games difficulty will be addressed, I'm sick of being randomly one shot killed by enemies in dungeons, when 3 seconds before the same attack did a little damage.

It isn't even getting one shot that's annoying, what's annoying is the random nature of the difficulty, enemies kill in one hit at random times. Consistency is very poor.
  • Xetjar
    Xetjar
    Dungeons as in public, or group dungeons? You aren't supposed to solo them.

Public dungeons usually have a group of 2-4 enemies in one place, if you can CC melee easily with the set up you're using, focus on killing a mage / archer.

If you got a mass-CC spell, use that and put down an AOE, then block incase they throw stuff at you.

What class are you playing? And what stats are you putting points into?
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would help if we knew your level/build/attribute distribution etc. I've not encountered the problems you're having so neither should you. If you provide more info hopefully we can help you out :)
  • Neonisys
    Neonisys
    ✭✭✭
    What I mean is the inconsistency in the damage dealt by enemies. For example, the final boss of Spindleclutch, in a group we were wiped out twice on the bounce in a few seconds. Thyen on the third we did the same thing, even caught in the large AOE after the pull and it did almost no damage.

It isn't the difficulty that is the annoyance it is the seemingly random damage dealt from the same enemy in the same attack rotation.

A solo example is Aglof, sometimes his light dove range attack does no damage, and sometimes it killed me in 1 shot. Well equipped level 15 in that fight.

If the fight is too hard I don't mind, I level up and come back with better weapons and more game experience, but it's just annoying the inconsistency from individual encounters.