The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can you do vateshran speed run with doing the side bosses?

AnduinTryggva
AnduinTryggva
✭✭✭✭✭
Or should I leave them?
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Or should I leave them?

The secret bosses are not needed for the speed run. You can skip them.

Edited by Dragonnord on March 26, 2024 3:15PM
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't have to do them in a speed run but it is possible.
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the moment I have massive issues in Vateshran, because of some lag issues.

I have to say that since about half a year or so ESO is no longer running as smoothly as it used to...

I often die because some skills don't apply the moment I press the button. This makes speed runs literally impossible.
  • AlterBlika
    AlterBlika
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah since vateshran speedrun is 45 minutes and you really should be doing it at least 2 times faster. It's not required though
  • amig186
    amig186
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you only want the deathless speedrun achievement then I would leave them and do them at your own pace in the next run. The only tradeoff is that your score will suffer if you skip them. Not that it matters this week since the leaderboard is for vma.
    PC EU