The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mount sound

moo_2021
moo_2021
✭✭✭✭
I just noticed my Spectral Indrik makes a weird cute sound whenever I told her to jump

Are there other mounts with similar features?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think most mounts have some unique animation when you use the jump button while not moving
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, horses neigh, senches roar (or growl, whatever you want to call it). I've never checked wolves and foxes, but probably howls, yaps or yelps. Don't know about any of the heavyweights, never use them.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The original mix-ox I got from buying Morrowind way back then jumps instead of neighing, roaring, or howling.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best are camels, using spacebar they will make a grunt and spit :smile:
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The construct mounts raise up and down and flap their "wings." And if you do it enough times, they start smoking and overheat!
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • g0thiCiCecReaM
    A bunch of the mounts you get from crates have special particle effects that stick around for a little while if you jump while not moving. The Welkynd mounts have a blue glow, Wild Hunt get some leafy effects, Auroran Polychrome have a little spinning galaxy around them, Psijic Exemplar poop rainbows (sort of) while moving... I have a few others I haven't actually tried yet that probably have some effects too.