The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[PC-NA] LF Players for our guild + HM & TRIFECTA clears

Khiiko
Khiiko
Soul Shriven
Me and 2 friends of mine would like to clear trial HMs and eventually get the trifecta clears.
I‘m from console and got already almost all the titles but wanna achieve them now on PC.
I‘m main healer and my friends are DPS and Tank.
We are looking for chill/patient people who are no elitists but also take the trials seriously when needed. We don’t wanna push score, just get the titles with the same people and achieve the clears together (including HM practice, etc.).
Experience about the class you play is a must (can also always be discussed, like i said, no elitists!), but if you don’t know trial mechanics that’s absolutely no problem! We will learn that together!

Yes, there’s the chance to just join random Discord runs, but we want our own nice group where everyone feels comfortable!

Raid times would need to be discussed since we are all from different Countries/Continents!
Everyone is welcome!

If interested pls message me @Khiiko. ☺️
Edited by Khiiko on March 20, 2024 5:25PM