The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

A polymorph that would make my day

GraysonPower
I would love a giant polymorph, but it's likely not gonna happen, so maybe a half-giant polymorph.
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love a giant polymorph, but it's likely not gonna happen, so maybe a half-giant polymorph.

The spriggan polymorph is pretty tall :D not quite what you're asking, but its a decent height
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    A zombie polymorph would be awesome and truly unique. Imagine PvP with a group 12 zombies
  • Alaztor91
    Alaztor91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    moo_2021 wrote: »
    A zombie polymorph would be awesome and truly unique. Imagine PvP with a group 12 zombies

Have you seen the Accursed Death Polymorph? Won't let me upload image for some reason.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    moo_2021 wrote: »

there's the zombie personality and skin already
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A giant polymorph would raise interesting design issues. Imagine trying to enter a typical building as a giant. The devs would have to prevent such polymorphs from entering many buildings, probably too difficult to implement.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You used to be able to eat the mammoth cheese at a giant camp in Western Skyrim and make your character slightly larger for a while, don’t know if this still works. There was some bug with it at one time.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You used to be able to eat the mammoth cheese at a giant camp in Western Skyrim and make your character slightly larger for a while, don’t know if this still works. There was some bug with it at one time.

i think there was a side achievement for the reach zone to do that, you used the cheeses at the giant camp and it enlarged your character for like 20-30 seconds
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want to be a sload.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to be a sload.

Y'know.... the first time I saw a sload.... reminded me of when I had to dash out of the house in the rain in San Diego.... and stepped on a slug. Barefoot.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

how about an Optimus Prime?

that's a Giant

:#
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    barney2525 wrote: »

how about an Optimus Prime?

that's a Giant

:#

Special model Dwarven Centurion