The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Is Major + Minor defile on Blighted Blastbones making an impact on combat?

StarOfElyon
StarOfElyon
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm on Xbox so I can't personally see how the defile on Blighted Blastbones impacts the enemies' shields. Also, is it affecting healing? Currently, healing is very strong. I was watching KOG's Necromancer stream yesterday and I couldn't tell that the defile on Blastbones was making an impact on fights because his opponents didn't show any trouble healing back to full health. Are you noticing an impact on healing and damage shields?
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on Xbox so I can't personally see how the defile on Blighted Blastbones impacts the enemies' shields. Also, is it affecting healing? Currently, healing is very strong. I was watching KOG's Necromancer stream yesterday and I couldn't tell that the defile on Blastbones was making an impact on fights because his opponents didn't show any trouble healing back to full health. Are you noticing an impact on healing and damage shields?

They nerfed the value of Major, so it's not really impacting healing itself all that much.

Shielding? Maybe, but it's kind of offset by Vitality buffing shields.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They nerfed the value of Major, so it's not really impacting healing itself all that much.

Shielding? Maybe, but it's kind of offset by Vitality buffing shields.

That's what I thought. It's like a 6% buff to defile because it's major and minor, but I didn't notice much of a difference when watching the stream.
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The blast bones nerf Major defile going down to 15% from 30% was huge for the necro and destroyed the class IMO. The current modest boost to give major and minor still is not enough to revive this class in PVP.
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables