The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Loading screenshots

Scaletho
Scaletho
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello ZOS

Is there a way to download those amazing screenshots showed during ESO's loading screen? They are fantastic.
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know which loadscreens since I play on console, but most (all?) are here: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/media
  • Scaletho
    Scaletho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Number_51 wrote: »
    I don't know which loadscreens since I play on console, but most (all?) are here: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/media

Many thanks for the help, I'll check it.
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wishlist for ESO
    I.Skills:
    >>weapons: Polearms, Unarmed, Crossbow

>>Sorc's Twilight - perched animation

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland Mechanics
    >>tree climing in Grahtwood / Malabal Tor / Greenshade, etc. (with tall trees)

>>rock climbing in Glenumbra / Rivenspire / Stonefalls, etc. (with tall peaks)

>>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

III.CP 2.0
    >>Craft Tree development --> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594079/idea-craft-cp-sub-tree-ideas-constant-wip#latest

III.Replayable content in overland
    >>dynamic pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

IV.Geography
    >>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

>>Norg-Tzel - for Mara's sake, ZOS, REMOVE it from the list please!

V.Other
    (the ideas are also inspired by other Forum Users' posts)
    >>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet there are just a cosmetic. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>highlighting WBs that are being fought

>>possibility to dye barding

>>possibility to switch UI between guild bank<-->bank<-->guild trader

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to

>>a way to make Overland more challenging - for those who want
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one I most wanted isn't there - the dragon soaring over an Elsweyr city, with a human male on a rock to the bottom right.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • SgtWinnie
    SgtWinnie
    ✭✭✭
    The loading screen with all the heroes on it is easily my favorite. Need that one for my desktop
  • Scaletho
    Scaletho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SgtWinnie wrote: »
    The loading screen with all the heroes on it is easily my favorite. Need that one for my desktop

That screenshot is fantastic! Alas, I couldn't find any of the new ones in ZOS' site...
  • SgtWinnie
    SgtWinnie
    ✭✭✭
    The one I wanted was here https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/media/category/wallpapers/

Called Console Enhanced. Clicking on it gave me sizes to choose for save.
    If not there maybe try the screenshots section?
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes plese zos those amazing loading screens would be wonderful for my desktop let us download them!
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    The one I most wanted isn't there - the dragon soaring over an Elsweyr city, with a human male on a rock to the bottom right.
    When I followed the …/media link it took a while to understand that “waffle” icon led to a larger collection from which only the first couple of rows were shown. That human turns out to be almost midway up the full image.
    Nice to see portrait crops as well as landscape, but they all seem to have overlay text.
    Edited by ghastley on March 19, 2024 4:06PM
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    When I followed the …/media link it took a while to understand that “waffle” icon led to a larger collection from which only the first couple of rows were shown. That human turns out to be almost midway up the full image.
    Nice to see portrait crops as well as landscape, but they all seem to have overlay text.

Yeah, I always have to fuzz out the print (just using them for wallpaper, hope no one minds that....) I'll go check that out again. And - found! I didn't even notice the "waffle" thingy.... I'm just not very into the whole "icon society" thing.
    Edited by TaSheen on March 19, 2024 6:11PM

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

• Scaletho
    Scaletho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SgtWinnie wrote: »
    The one I wanted was here https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/media/category/wallpapers/

Called Console Enhanced. Clicking on it gave me sizes to choose for save.
    If not there maybe try the screenshots section?

Oh, that one is AMAZING. Too bad Count Verandis Ravenwatch is not there. But Khamira is fiercely fantastic.Downloaded.
  • KaosWarMonk
    KaosWarMonk
    ✭✭✭✭

Unless there's more than one, I had a dragon in flight with a character at the bottom right IIRC loading screen the other day.

I really like that the game now shows the various loading screens. Long overdue.

• TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Unless there's more than one, I had a dragon in flight with a character at the bottom right IIRC loading screen the other day.

I really like that the game now shows the various loading screens. Long overdue.

I'm happy to see screens I hadn't ever seen before (eh, that I can remember....) And yes, that dragon over Elsweyr is a current loading screen on occasion.

• LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, that is one of the best screens IMO. I managed to take a screenshot so it's now my wallpaper on main monitor.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LalMirchi wrote: »

Yes, that is one of the best screens IMO. I managed to take a screenshot so it's now my wallpaper on main monitor.

I never even thought about doing that - hmm. Bet there are other ones I'd like I could get that way!
    Edited by TaSheen on March 20, 2024 1:29PM

• freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I never even thought about doing that - hmm. Bet there are other ones I'd like I could get that way!

I take screenshots(I am on PC), then I use editing software if there is text I want to remove or for resizing.

I know there are easier options but it's always worked for me. 🙂
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »

I take screenshots(I am on PC), then I use editing software if there is text I want to remove or for resizing.

I know there are easier options but it's always worked for me. 🙂

Yes, that's what I do too. Believe it or not, I'm still using my original graphic editing program - Paint Shop Pro 6. I bought it when I started my website design and management business in 2002 - now I call that value for money!

• bruta
    bruta
    ✭✭✭

gzy1eXh.png