The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Scribing Question

ZoeliTintanie
Does anyone know at all if we will be able to change something along the lines of Wardens Cliff Diver into a Lightning Bolt, Or the triangles on an arcanists crux into orbs for example?
I read that at the start its just the weapon, fighter & mage guild stuff, but I can't seem to find anything on what it'll do/eventually do for class skills. Thx
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We don’t know yet. I wouldn’t expect details on the class Grimoires until after the weapon Grimoires are out, they usually take these things one update at a time.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i doubt it.
    this year we're seemingly only getting Scribing for non class skill lines.

and changing a skill into another skill isn't what Scribing seems to be.
    there will be skill styles, but that's supposed to only be for colour variation.

edited to add:
    this post on the eso website says, i believe, most of what we currently know about Scribing.
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/65361
    Edited by LunaFlora on March 18, 2024 12:41AM
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Uvi_AUT
    Uvi_AUT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know at all if we will be able to change something along the lines of Wardens Cliff Diver into a Lightning Bolt, Or the triangles on an arcanists crux into orbs for example?
    I read that at the start its just the weapon, fighter & mage guild stuff, but I can't seem to find anything on what it'll do/eventually do for class skills. Thx

Only 5000 Crowns for Green Balls on Arcanist. But dont be alarmed. If youre a subcriber you get it for 4800 Crowns. That means you saved 200 Crowns!!!!123
    Registered since 2014, Customer Service lost my Forum-Account and can't find it.....
  • ZoeliTintanie
    Uvi_AUT wrote: »

Only 5000 Crowns for Green Balls on Arcanist. But dont be alarmed. If youre a subcriber you get it for 4800 Crowns. That means you saved 200 Crowns!!!!123

Why you do dis to meeee, I thought it was reeeeaaaalll. :'(:D

Ty for the responses peeps.