The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"Random Mount" bugging out?

PapaJester
PapaJester
✭✭✭
I have my character's Mount set to, "Random Mount," and every now and again when I try to mount up, I instead get an alert in the upper right-hand corner of my screen that says, "This collectible has been temporarily disabled." It continues to happen until I open the Collectibles menu, select a specific mount, and then once I change it back to, "Random Mount," it works again. Until it happens again.
  • HedgeHugger
    HedgeHugger
    ✭✭✭
    Not quite, though. I haven't set foot in either of the new dungeons. I don't have the achievement, but companion obviously has the horse still. I hear the sparklers/fireworks going off behind me so I know they are riding it. The horse is hidden in the lists somewhere and gives this message when you have random mount set (not from favourites), and it selects the jubilee horse that doesn't exist, yet.
    Options
  • Misty_Shafow
    Misty_Shafow
    Soul Shriven
    i had the same issue with my mount , i choosed 1 specific mount then port to any map(dlc or non dlc ) changed my char then loged back , after that i could choose random mount again ....hope it work for you like me !
    Options
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it has just been disabled in PVP areas.
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
    Options
  • john.marklarb14_ESO
    This is happening to me as well, many times per game session. I didn't have this issue until the latest update.
    Options