The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[NON-WORKING] Torc of the Last Ayleid King

TDVM
TDVM
✭✭✭
Maybe someone knows if this is a bug or if this myth intentionally does not work in non cp? If this is not a bug, then this myth will be useless from the word at all
  • eli.gbyub17_ESO
    I just tested this today after days of grinding Infinite Archive for the leads, and it seems the set negates itself as well somehow. Meaning, you see additional stats in your character sheet, but the damage, restoration, and mitigation it is supposed to give is not seen in actual combat.

I tried several tests on a combat dummy, or spamming abilities, and its clearly broken.

I hope this bug is soon recognized and fixed.
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I hope this bug is soon recognized and fixed"

Pretty sure it's not a bug ... This set is way over the top for Non-CP. No set combo in non-CP comes close to it.
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it is frustrating I still have not got mine. I have put in a ton of farming, and I have only got 2 leads lol... Days of farming. Im so unlucky.
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was broken on PTS, but it looks like that was not a problem to release it anyway :D
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Durham wrote: »

Pretty sure it's not a bug ... This set is way over the top for Non-CP. No set combo in non-CP comes close to it.

if it doesnt work in no proc, it is definitely a bug as this mythic is only passive stat lines, that is the definition of "not a proc" and so it should work

the "no proc" rule is already inconsistent enough
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_BrianWheeler - Any news on the 'No proc' ruleset with this item / is the no proc ruleset staying forever or has the 'trial run' of it gone on for long enough now?
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This is categorically false. Hundings Rage + Order's Wrath is more damage with decent survivability from crit healing. You can then supplement it with recovery from Tonal Torc, and get more survivability from another 1 piece like Trainee, or any of the 1 pc monster sets. You can reach the same damage and sustain pretty easily with a number of set combos in No-CP.

You'll have more survivability with Ayleid, but you won't have as much damage. It's a trade off, and definitely not "way over the top" compared to other set ups.
    Edited by CameraBeardThePirate on March 19, 2024 6:37PM
  • StShoot
    StShoot
    ✭✭✭✭

This is categorically false. Hundings Rage + Order's Wrath is more damage with decent survivability from crit healing. You can then supplement it with recovery from Tonal Torc, and get more survivability from another 1 piece like Trainee, or any of the 1 pc monster sets. You can reach the same damage and sustain pretty easily with a number of set combos in No-CP.

You'll have more survivability with Ayleid, but you won't have as much damage. It's a trade off, and definitely not "way over the top" compared to other set ups.

Not realy tho ? lets split the stats

the torc gives you 1337 spelldmg. You can reach that amount if you combine witchknight (ca 750 dmg/ 370 are not included for healing) and newmoon 530spd +1400 pen+657 crit. that brings you up to ~ 1280+ the bonus stats. Than pair that with the markyn ring and you will deal a little bit more dmg than the torc offers you. However a big chunk of that spelldamage does not count for healing and you will have a 5% cost increase

Than the torc offers you 500 stam and mag reg, the only set that comes close to this is eternal vigor (~470 reg+110 life reg) however the downside is that once you drop below 50 percent you only get 1000 lifereg. The other option would be amberplasm (245 reg+ 130 dmg +1000 magica +650 crit), which will push your stats at the cost of 255 reg.

Lastly you get 15% dmg reduction, which is comparable to swift (1k magica; 3k amor; 10% dmg reduction) since 663 amor is 1% damage reduction you get 10%+~4,5% dmg reduction+ 1k magica.

So are there options to reach the stats of the torc ? sure you can easily reach one maybe or two stats of the mythic but not all 3. Lets look at the build you proposed: Hundings+ Orders, will you reach the dmg ? sure. Does the increased chance and value of crits make up for the 15% dmg reduction ? maybe depends on the class and race and if you have enaugh health to not get bursted. But you loose out on 500 reg. Could you equip the tonal torc for reg ? yeah but that mythic has other downsides.
    To summarize you would need the sets: Swift, eternal vigor, and new moon+witchknight to get roughly the same stats as the torc.
  • ItsNotLiving
    ItsNotLiving
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn’t even think of No-Proc with this mythic lol might have to hop into Ravenwatch and spend 30 minutes killing guards.