The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Patch is out.

Tillints
Tillints
Launcher is downloading the patch for me.
  • Valiant29
    Valiant29
    ✭✭
    I can finally stop holding my breath.
  • Tillints
    Tillints
    Too bad im fn leaving for the Mexico vs USA game in a half hour....
  • Tillints
    Tillints
    But server is still not open to the public.
  • Deluged
    Deluged
    ✭✭
    Almost a full day down time. Hopefully, I'll be re-imbursed for the lost day. Add on to the end of my 30 day play time
    Truth? It's a person..
    Truth? It will set you free.
    Truth? only trumped by Love.
  • Tillints
    Tillints
    Im sure they might do something for us.
  • Valiant29
    Valiant29
    ✭✭
    Deluged wrote: »
    Almost a full day down time. Hopefully, I'll be re-imbursed for the lost day. Add on to the end of my 30 day play time

Your game time doesn't start until the 4th, so there's nothing to reimburse you for.
  • Tillints
    Tillints
    Valiant29 wrote: »
    Deluged wrote: »

Your game time doesn't start until the 4th, so there's nothing to reimburse you for.

Ya... Didn't wanna say it, but he's right.

Maybe they'll give out items or an event or something?
  • Deluged
    Deluged
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the correction, I didn't know that.
    Truth? It's a person..
  • Tillints
    Tillints
    I do believe they talked about it being open at 2:30 EDT to 3:30 EDT
  • Tillints
    Tillints
    I do believe they talked about it being open at 2:30 EDT to 3:30 EDT
  • Deluged
    Deluged
    ✭✭
    Isn't it always the way? I had this day planned down to the tee. And it all revolved around getting in a full day of alone time in the game.
    Just gotta laugh, mumble something about Murphy and his law, and get on with it. :)
    Truth? It's a person..
  • Gornt_Grimreaver
    Just because the patch is out doesnt mean im playing... I have been patient all day but now that I have DL the patch and STILL cant play im getting annoyed.
    Just a spoonful of moon sugar helps the medicine go down.
  • Tillints
    Tillints
    Murphy is a sly one... lol
    Just because the patch is out doesnt mean im playing... I have been patient all day but now that I have DL the patch and STILL cant play im getting annoyed.

The patch is out for the testers to use on the live server. They aren't going to let everyone flood into the server while they are testing the patches.

• Kono
    Kono
    ✭✭✭
    Oh great - now we have to wait another hour or so as EVERYONE is downloading at the sametime
  • Brascus
    Brascus
    Honestly I just assume server downtime comes with the MMO territory. Yeah it sucks, but it is an early release and a way better one than a lot of MMOs have managed. Plus, I'd rather it be down for a day and run solidly for the next two or three days of early release than spend those days running around with bugs and incomplete quests while getting randomly disconnected from the server.