The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"This collectible is not ready yet" bug

LadyLavina
LadyLavina
✭✭✭✭✭
Having trouble with any and all collectibles (costumes/personalities especially) in terms of usage. Sometimes can't switch without it denying the ability with a continuous "This collectible is not ready yet" message appearing. Not spamming the button or anything.

Sometimes it'll switch whatever I'm trying to switch right away, but more often than not it battles against me with the aforementioned message lol

@ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno Not a huge deal or anything (at least to me) , but felt you might wish to know. Not sure if others are experiencing this as well but its been continuous (although somewhat intermittent) since the update. Hope you both are doing well!

Edit: Interestingly, traveling to one of my player homes seems to allow me to freely change collectibles without the issue occurring.

Here is a small smiling tree for your trouble in reading this lol

Y8kFx4t.png
Edited by LadyLavina on March 15, 2024 3:29PM
PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • cm_vogt
    cm_vogt
    ✭✭
    I had this problem with my mounts. But switching to a different one solved the problem for me.
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cm_vogt wrote: »
    I had this problem with my mounts. But switching to a different one solved the problem for me.

Ya it seems to be really hit and miss. Relogging seemed to stop it for a while as well.
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • IsharaMeradin
    IsharaMeradin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have noticed this with my mounts on my Epic account character. She was set to use a random mount. I can use each mount individually just fine. If I switch off of random and select one mount, use it, and switch back to random, the issue persists. If I use two or more mounts and switch back to random, the issue clears and allows random usage until it gets triggered again. A /reloadui does nothing for this. Didn't expect that it would but figured why not try it.

I did have an issue with my main on the Steam account. But I ended up crashing shortly after and there were other internet related issues going on around that time. Pretty sure that that particular time was a client / server lag issue.

PC-NA / PC-EU
    ID @IsharaMeradin
    Characters NA
    Verin Jenet Eshava - Dark Elf Warden (main)
    Nerissa Valin - Imperial Necromancer (secondary)
    Lugsa-Lota-Stuph - Argonian Sorcerer
    Leanne Martin - Breton Templar
    Latash Gra-Ushaba - Orc Dragonknight
    Ishara Merádin - Redguard Nightblade
    Arylina Loreal - High Elf Sorcerer
    Sasha al'Therin - Nord Necromancer
    Paula Roseróbloom - Wood Elf Warden
    Ja'Linga - Khajiit Arcanist

Characters EU
    Shallan Veil - Wood Elf Warden

ID @IsharaMeradin-Epic
    Characters NA