The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Resto Summoner

TheSzerdi
TheSzerdi
✭✭
My main character is a level 18 Restoration staff and Summoner specialized sorcerer. So far it's been great. Solo I've had zero trouble with 3 mobs at once that are 2 levels above me. In dungeons I can focus all my mana on healing while still putting out decent DPS with pets + basic attack.

Anyone else rolling a resto summoner? How's it been for you?
  • TheSzerdi
    TheSzerdi
    ✭✭
    Still rockin it and up to lvl 32. Solo is cake and if anyone else is around it just gets easier. Even soloed the open world elites and public dungeons at times. Coldharbor anchor chain took forever to solo, but it's possible.

Edit to add: I'm using clanfear, mana regen twilight, storm atro, and the first 3 activated heals from resto staff.
    Edited by TheSzerdi on April 5, 2014 12:52PM
  • Newtondevice
    I played a bit in the beta and am still loading the game up, but this is one of the character builds I was interested in. I'm glad to hear it's working out for you!
  • microside
    microside
    How did you spec?