The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Molten Demise Arms Pack Broke?

Mattymoo92
Mattymoo92
✭✭✭
@Zos_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin
Is the new arms pack meant to also have Magma incarnate style pages being able to drop?
Under the description it says how these weapons are from the Dread cellar which is similar to other Undaunted Arms packs we have had in the past.

Are they meant to drop or have we stopped doing Undaunted styles now? It has been a long while since we have had new undaunted styles (we still haven’t got stone garden and now Dread cellar)
Any clarity on this would be appreciated thank you ::D
Edited by Mattymoo92 on March 14, 2024 3:24PM
  • Wuduwasa13
    Wuduwasa13
    ✭✭✭
    I too am eager to know.
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt that it drops in dread cellar.

The description is probably just a cosmetic text to indicate that the base style is close to the style dropping there.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is the "Molten Demise" pack, which IS NOT the "Magma Incarnate" arms pack. It's not a dungeon set, as much as it looks like one.

We should not be getting shoulder/mask pages here.

It does beg the question as to why, since we have never gotten the Magma Incarnate set. Or Stone Husk, or Archdruid Devyric, or Ozezan or Roksa. I wonder why we haven't gotten the Arms packs complete.
  • Mattymoo92
    Mattymoo92
    ✭✭✭
    This is the "Molten Demise" pack, which IS NOT the "Magma Incarnate" arms pack. It's not a dungeon set, as much as it looks like one.

It does beg the question as to why, since we have never gotten the Magma Incarnate set. Or Stone Husk, or Archdruid Devyric, or Ozezan or Roksa. I wonder why we haven't gotten the Arms packs complete.
    personally I think they have stopped making new monster mask style since we haven’t seen any new ones in quite some time :/ a shame really
  • Wuduwasa13
    Wuduwasa13
    ✭✭✭

I’d prefer the clarification to come from ZOS themselves as there is too much ambiguity for me to rely solely on verbiage being the main indicator here.

I’m hoping it will simply be a deviation from the established norm in this instance and that, similar to when Nazaray arms pack was released, the style pages drop a short while after.
  • dosco
    dosco
    ✭✭✭
    It would be great if someone from ZOS would clear this up please, we are waiting for several undaunted styles already, like mentioned above
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arms Packs are tied to the Mask and Shoulder pages. If Style Page: Magma Incarnate Shoulder isn't offered by Urgarlag, then you've got to keep waiting.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Mattymoo92
    Mattymoo92
    ✭✭✭
    @Zos_GinaBruno @Zos_JessicaFolsom @Zos_Kevin
    Please could we get some Zos clarity? We have been waiting a while for a new undaunted arms pack for months now :D
    Edited by Mattymoo92 on March 14, 2024 6:29PM
  • Mattymoo92
    Mattymoo92
    ✭✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »
    Arms Packs are tied to the Mask and Shoulder pages. If Style Page: Magma Incarnate Shoulder isn't offered by Urgarlag, then you've got to keep waiting.
    We would also like to know if there is any planned Monster mask styles as they seemed to have stopped making new ones. Hopefully they’ll reply soon though
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am confused as well. Is this arms pack set connected to head and shoulders style pages?
  • Mattymoo92
    Mattymoo92
    ✭✭✭
    MajThorax wrote: »
    I am confused as well. Is this arms pack set connected to head and shoulders style pages?
    I guess the logically answer is it’s not and they are no longer giving us NEW undaunted mask pages and if that’s true then :(((
  • heinousmoz
    heinousmoz
    ✭✭✭
    Some clarification from ZOS either way would be helpful...
  • Hugie
    Hugie
    ✭✭
    Seems like a mistake / case of crossed wires to me; the arms pack clearly mentions Dread Cellar, but it doesn't follow the naming convention for past Undaunted arms packs, nor does the description in the Crown Store mention any dates or corresponding achievements relating to a corresponding pair of mask/shoulder style pages like others do.

However, for anyone who is concerned about "no more undaunted style pages," you are probably overreacting. We had Graven Deep (Euphotic Gatekeeper) from a relatively new dungeon, and almost all of the style pages that haven't appeared yet have entries in the game's database, easily checked by searching a guild store and observing the autocomplete menu. For example, here is evidence that the Magma Incarnate style pages exist and will probably one day surface:

image.png?ex=6605db71&is=65f36671&hm=4efe144fbeaa18fb10cec99984d02e04c13cb64d946bb5c1efd23aafa6141d99&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1212&height=438

You can find entries for the others that haven't shown up yet, too: Ozezan (Scrivener's Hall), Roksa (Bal Sunnar), Archdruid Devyric (Earthen Root Enclave).

The only older dungeon we're still missing is Stone Husk (Stone Garden), and that one doesn't show up when you search for it. Not sure what happened there.

I didn't check for the Scions of Ithelia dungeons' monsters so can't comment on those. (Edit: "Style Page: The Blind Mask/Shoulder" appears in guild store search result autocomplete, but "Style Page: Anthelmir's Construct" does not.)

Either way, looking forward to ZoS clarifying what the deal is with "Molten Armaments" vis-a-vis "Magma Incarnate".
    Edited by Hugie on March 14, 2024 9:19PM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my guess is that molten armaments is not tied to a dungeon

as the monster arms packs are named after the monster set (such as previous examples of ilambris arms pack, nazaray arms, zaan arms pack, etc)

"molten armaments" is likely another non-monster arms pack, as there are plenty of those out there too
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yea it's just themed after the Ruinarchs i guess.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Mattymoo92
    Mattymoo92
    ✭✭✭
    @Zos_GinaBruno @Zos_Kevin
    Any confirmation?