The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Repair kits

Krec
Krec
✭✭✭
I still have 63 repairs split among lesser, minor and petty. I thought they were suppose to become unified.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    We updated on this earlier in the month. Here is the quoted message on unified repair kits.
    Hi everyone,

We want to give you a heads up that we recently ran across a critical issue involving the unified Cyrodiil Repair Kits and need to pull them from the Update 41 launch build. We know many of you are excited for this feature and we are doing everything we can to release them as soon as possible. We’ll keep you posted when we have a planned release date for unified Cyrodiil Repair Kits. Please note this does not affect the unified Gear Repair Kits, which will be launching with Update 41 as planned.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Krec
    Krec
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    We updated on this earlier in the month. Here is the quoted message on unified repair kits.
    Hi everyone,

We want to give you a heads up that we recently ran across a critical issue involving the unified Cyrodiil Repair Kits and need to pull them from the Update 41 launch build. We know many of you are excited for this feature and we are doing everything we can to release them as soon as possible. We’ll keep you posted when we have a planned release date for unified Cyrodiil Repair Kits. Please note this does not affect the unified Gear Repair Kits, which will be launching with Update 41 as planned.

The petty/lesser/minor repair kits are not cyro repair kits. They are for repairing gear not siege gear or doors and walls in Cyro
  • Füßchen
    Füßchen
    ✭✭
    I think that is intended. The patch notes say, we won't "receive" those smaller ones anymore.
    I think they didn't convert the smaller kits to the new ones, so you should still have those in inventory, but you should only get the unified ones in the future.
    Edited by Füßchen on March 14, 2024 12:05AM
  • Aylish
    Aylish
    ✭✭✭
    Only highest level repair kits were converted. Smaller ones stay the same. You will not receive new Smaller repair kits though.