The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Halloween Jack o Lanterns everywhere

VesuviaBennet22
VesuviaBennet22
✭✭✭
I'm not sure if this is a bug cause I wasn't even sure if there was an event right now. I just started playing again after a year, and I've tried disabling my addons, resetting the game and everything, but I keep seeing Jack o Lanterns in Summerset.wyre1l1fxetp.png
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole orange fall pumpkins everywhere theme seems very out of place.
    PCNA
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think its a minor bug where some of the holiday decorations are still showing up, i think ive seen some threads with images of the wayshrines with both new life and witches festival event decorations active lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • VesuviaBennet22
    VesuviaBennet22
    ✭✭✭
    I was having out of date addons and just came back with some errors so I honestly wasn't sure, I thought it was just me but others in my guild had it too.
    The whole orange fall pumpkins everywhere theme seems very out of place.

lol I know, but I do also play ffxiv and they sometimes move around events, one time we had Halloween I think in January or February so I figured I'd ask :)

• ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    This is a known issue and we're working on this. For now, enjoy the March Pumpkins!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Grimm1651
    Grimm1651
    Soul Shriven
    wmu1iqsp8tbv.png
    Windhelm, by the docks. (Censor box over chat for guildie privacy.)
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m starting to fear with more and more stuff emerging each day, by the time we get to console release we’ll be crawling instead of walking around Tamriel 🤣
  • Maxxermax
    Maxxermax
    ✭✭
    After the patch v9.3.8 today, still not solved.
  • Lord_Graas
    Lord_Graas
    ✭✭✭
    Still in the game after last patch. For example in Lilmoth, Murkmire.1gbv5difb9am.jpg
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The veil between alternate realties sundered, linear time distorted, the return of the Prince of Paths is unraveling all of Nirn…
  • VisitHammerfell
    VisitHammerfell
    ✭✭✭
    Idk all locations affected but Evermore wayshrine is all Witches Festivaled out. I don't mind bc I love Halloween, pls fix loading screen issues for PS first. But yeah still there
    19wbk0o0f1nf.jpg

1l1r0e506l35.jpg
    FOR THE COVENANT!
    PS NA 2200+ CP
    🦁 Colonel 1 (25)

PS EU 1300+ CP
    🦁 Tribune 2 (28)

PS NA Alt 500+ CP
    🦁 Captain 1 (19)

Bring back Crafty Lerisa (with same voice actress)
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, saw Evermore wayshrine covered in pumpkins and Jack-o-Lanterns still after the patch yesterday.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13